PDA

View Full Version : Goodguys AutoCross Video Interview With Mike Maier of Maier Racing!

GoodguysMktg
03-27-2013, 11:58 AM
GOODGUYS VIDEO ALERT!

Watch Goodguys Pro-Class AutoCross Racer, Mike Maier, talk about his love for racing and the 2013 Goodguys AutoCross Shootout Finals presented by BF Goodrich Tires.

dpRrJIPWv54

CLICK HERE TO WATCH (http://youtu.be/dpRrJIPWv54)

Rod
03-27-2013, 12:49 PM
great job Mikey!

SLO_Z28
03-29-2013, 06:34 AM
CCRfov2I8bM

Short video of Mike running. It was almost like a rap battle, east coast vs west coast. The DSE guys were there in a similar car and couldn't even get in the same time zone as Mike.

She-DSE
03-29-2013, 10:53 AM
Mike is a great guy and friend. We always enjoy running against him and learn from him. He is more than willing to provide advice. We enjoy friendly competition :) Thanks, Mike! By the way, what were you times James? We have never said we were the fastest. We are out there to have fun and talk with people! We look forward to running again both Mike and Brian in Del Mar. Great people.

67cougnut
03-29-2013, 01:03 PM
Stacy, tell Kyle thanks for the ride on Sat. I've been smiling ear to ear ever since! Lol

SLO_Z28
03-30-2013, 09:57 AM
Mike is a great guy and friend. We always enjoy running against him and learn from him. He is more than willing to provide advice. We enjoy friendly competition :) Thanks, Mike! By the way, what were you times James? We have never said we were the fastest. We are out there to have fun and talk with people! We look forward to running again both Mike and Brian in Del Mar. Great people.

$65 to spend all day and only get 3 runs in a lot not big enough to be a pit stall 10 feet from trees and k-rails, no thanks.

I did get you to register though.
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2013/03/ngbbs4e14827ae6d5f-1.jpg

dontlifttoshift
03-30-2013, 11:42 AM
You successfully spelled tool wrong.....

67cougnut
04-04-2013, 12:12 PM
you successfully spelled tool wrong..... lmfao!!

rustomatic
04-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Angry backbiting: WTF? Maier wins races, as do lots of cars with his company's products and engineering; my car has some of his product, but does not race. I like the product...

"Troll" is spelled correctly...

dontlifttoshift
04-05-2013, 12:45 PM
My comment has nothing to do with Maier, his well stocked trophy case, his products or your car.

It has everything to do with James being able to find something negative to say about just about everything. In his mind it makes him an internet hero, to me.....well, as I said before.

Tomswheels
04-05-2013, 07:19 PM
I'm with Donny on this one, you'd think a "National Champion" would show a little class....

chetly
04-05-2013, 10:13 PM
He's not a NATIONAL CHAMPION, he's a National Tour Champion... Which doesn't mean **** if there isnt anyone else running against him that weekend!

Mike Maier on the other hand is a 5 time SCCA CP National Champion in classes of 50+ people from all over the US...

Flash68
04-06-2013, 01:52 PM
My comment has nothing to do with Maier, his well stocked trophy case, his products or your car.

It has everything to do with James being able to find something negative to say about just about everything. In his mind it makes him an internet hero, to me.....well, as I said before.

Yep. The guy has a knack for ruining perfectly good threads. It's just his MO for some reason.

mpozzi
04-06-2013, 07:45 PM
I think it was Stacy that posted and if so, glad to have you aboard. Well said, too. By everybody (almost).

Mary Pozzi