PDA

View Full Version : '72 Chevelle - SS402 (Empty Shell, U-code, 4-speed, Orange Flame Metallic)

LateNight72
12-18-2012, 10:31 AM
I have a '72 Chevelle that's basically a cut-up bare shell sitting on a frame. I started the project when I was 15 (and didn't have much guidance), young and dumb. Well, School, Football, College, etc. got in the way. I still don't have time to work on it. It's been sitting in a storage unit for 4 years now (was sitting in the garage prior to that)... :crying: The floors have been replaced and the rear seat pan. Not the prettiest jobs, but they work. I rough-cut (hacked) the rear DS 1/4 off about 4.5 years ago, and it still sits. I have a lot of the parts, but I also threw away a lot of parts that were unsalvagable. Theres not much of the front end left, I have a DS Goodmark full 1/4 panel, PS skin, wheel tubs for both, OEM SS hood, SS rear bumper, clean monte carlo trunk lid, 4-speed column, OEM SS dash & cluster, etc. DS door is good, PS door is shot. Rear and Side glass, etc.

Car is a "U" code, with 65 Flame Metallic paint (rare).

$1700 OBO (Have been out of the muscle car scene TOO long, I could be way off). Car is sold on Bill-Of-Sale only, as Alabama does not issue titles. I have the old title signed over to us. Tags alone are probably worth the asking price.. :screwy:

If you're interested, shoot me an email - [email protected]

T.K.
02-06-2013, 10:17 PM
interested willing to negotiate. like to see pics, sent you an email