PDA

View Full Version : Goodguys is heading to the LONE STAR STATE!

GoodguysMktg
09-27-2012, 10:28 AM
Goodguys is heading to Texas for the 20th Lone Star Nationals October 5-7, 2012 at the Texas Motor Speedway.

The biggest and brightest rod, custom & muscle car event in the Lone Star State celebrates 20 years this October! The Goodguys 20th annual Lone Star Nationals at Texas Motor Speedway features 3 big days of hot roddin’ fun Texas style! A giant show & shine and a Super Sunday Get-Together for late model American made or powered cars on Sunday October, 7th await you! See over 2,000 ’72 & earlier rods, customs, muscle cars, trucks & classics, vendor exhibits, Texas-sized swap meet & Auto Trader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, Goodguys AutoCross, track cruises, live music, model car show, and so much more! Git along to the 20th Lone Star Nationals! Find more details and purchase your tickets at good-guys.com. Fri 8am-5pm / Sat 8am-5pm / Sun 8am-3pm

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS (https://www.good-guys.com/events/2012-events/item/lone-star-nationals-2?category_id=2)

Goodguys will also be wrapping up the month of October in Charlotte for the 19th Southeastern Nationals October 26-28 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway!

There's still time to pre-register your vehicle.

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS (https://www.good-guys.com/events/2012-events/item/southeastern-nationals-2?category_id=2)

GrabberGT
10-02-2012, 10:40 AM
I found an opportunity today to appease the Auto-X Gods ahead of this weekends GoodGuys event. I found this guy on the side of the interstate facing a most certain thrashing by mowing tractor. He has agreed to show me the ways of the course and avoid his compatriots. I call it Cone CARma.

rockytopper
10-04-2012, 04:57 AM
Chris you better put on your rain threads or you're gonna have a whole car load of those come Saturday.

rockytopper
10-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Hold up now it's looking like mostly cloudy only 10% chance of rain. At 6 am the forcast was 60% with the big words "DRIZZLE" all day Saturday. It's Texas it might be snowing by Saturday who knows.

skreaminshicken78
10-04-2012, 09:11 AM
Hold up now it's looking like mostly cloudy only 10% chance of rain. At 6 am the forcast was 60% with the big words "DRIZZLE" all day Saturday. It's Texas it might be snowing by Saturday who knows.

I wouldn't doubt it...

VenturaII
10-04-2012, 02:47 PM
I believe The Roadster Shop is going to be in the vendor area. Wish they could bring that black 69 camaro "Bruce's 69" shown in the completed area of their website. I'd really like to see it up close.

GrabberGT
12-15-2012, 05:24 AM
Thanks Spammer for bringing this back up. I had a blast at the show and improved my AutoX times considerably over the weekend. Heres my fastest lap. Things were finally starting to click for me here. While making this run I remember thinking how I could have done better on this or that... Anyway:

You'll hear some scrubbing in the hard turns. I need to make a little more room for my rear tires.

http://youtu.be/9UYIJDZCOpY