PDA

View Full Version : Goodguys INDy?

Johnny Blaze
09-14-2012, 06:00 AM
Anyone going? I have never been, but planning on going thisa year, and gettign a swap booth. Used to go to Indy Super Chevy everyyear, and since its dead, I need a new show! Just wondering if its a good crowd, and if the swap meet booth is worth while. Don't have a lot to sell, but got some street rodder type parts.

Also thinking about taking old magazines too, sell them for $.25 each? Think it'd be worth while?

Coupe
09-14-2012, 12:48 PM
I was going, but a lot of things are going on that same weekend. They are having a swap at the Marion county fairgrounds the same weekend, and a few other big local shows etc..

I am still deciding if I want to go, I really liked it at IRP/ORP cause they would use the drag strip and it was a hoot.

Jim Nilsen
09-18-2012, 10:28 AM
Indy has always proven to me to have a good amount of parts buyers and willing to pay a fair price for things. make sure you have someone else with you to watch things because it will get a bit hectic when tings start up and you have lots of little things to sell.

Good luck

LOWDOWN2
09-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Anyone going? I have never been, but planning on going thisa year, and gettign a swap booth. Used to go to Indy Super Chevy everyyear, and since its dead, I need a new show! Just wondering if its a good crowd, and if the swap meet booth is worth while. Don't have a lot to sell, but got some street rodder type parts.

Also thinking about taking old magazines too, sell them for $.25 each? Think it'd be worth while?

JB, you have a pm.

Coupe
09-18-2012, 04:47 PM
xxx