PDA

View Full Version : New Interior Shop

Radlark
09-03-2004, 09:17 AM
Gnetlemen, I have been doing some talking with a an interior guy and we were discussing muscle car interiors and convertible tops. I am also there working part time (discounts for the PT crowd) and he has also been doing work for the tv show OverHaulin' he said that he would not be opposed to offering discounts to the PT board on full/partial interiors and also he is versed in doing convertible tops as well. With the growing number of custom interiors out there it is good to have an "inside guy", with the prices going north! So I just though that I would pass this on to you guys let me know if your interested or would like qoutes.

Radlark
Larry

socalfandabodys
09-03-2004, 11:42 AM
I live in southern califonria like 20 minutes from pomona fariplex. I have a 68 chevelle full frame off resto.
big block chevy with aluminum heads,full billet treatment,disc brakes,shaved friewall,edelbrock wheels,front and rear say bars,boxed chassis,eaton posi. Now for the interior
I have already installed a fully custom dash and dark grey mercedes carpet. I also installed a new dash pad,column post and kick panels. I also put in a set of power leather mazda rx7 bucket seats. THe only thing is they have a few worn spots. so basically I would need

Front and rear seats upholstered in black vinyl with dark grey tweed centers
some custom designed door panels front and rear to incorperate black vinyl and grey tweed.
headliner can be vinyl or tweed
paackage tray
Let me know how much also would you be interested in sponsoring me. I could put some decals on my car or ????.
Let me know I am in my senior year of high school and moneys getting tight. I can email you pics of the whole build and the car too.

Steve1968LS2
09-08-2004, 07:15 AM
Hey.. im looking for a GOOD interior shop for my project.. I would be able to get him lots of exposure since its going to be out there a lot..

He wouldnt have to do the seats but he would have to do the back seats, doors, carpet, headliner and such.. the trickiest part will be fabbing up a transition from the modern center console to the factory dash..

Have him contact me :)

[email protected]

MuscleRodz
09-08-2004, 02:45 PM
That wouldn't be Stitchcraft would it, who has done a lot of the cars on that show?

Mike

Radlark
09-08-2004, 07:28 PM
Negative ghost rider! The nam of the shop is called Raymond Millers Custom Aut upholstery!

MuscleRodz
09-08-2004, 10:10 PM
Cool. I wish some you guys with quality shops would migrate east where it cheap to live and centrally located. Not really any top notch interior shops in this area that I know of with fair prices. It is either very expensive and perfect or decent but not cheap price with less than acceptable quality.

Mike

Steve1968LS2
09-09-2004, 11:12 AM
Negative ghost rider! The nam of the shop is called Raymond Millers Custom Aut upholstery!

You gonna have them contact me for a quote? Or should I contact them?

In which case I would need the contact information :)

Thanks

Radlark
09-09-2004, 06:16 PM
Guys sorry I have been sniffing to much glue! The contact info is as follows:

Raymond Millers Custom Upholstery
909-937-3990

Ask for Larry or Ray

PS Sometimes we do not here the phone when the compressor is going, but you can leave a message we return calls promptly. Don't forget to mention Pro-Touring website! :cheers: