PDA

View Full Version : The VAPORWORX stainless gas tank special is back....read more...

MCB Matt
08-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Ok, so here is the deal on the VAPORWORX tanks...by Ricks

The last time we ran this sale it was VERY sucessful at this price...we have had many requests to bring the special back!

Any application will receive:

Complete stainless hand made tank
Stainless straps and hardware
Free trimmed corners for those with mini-tubs
5th gen camaro (2010) GM fuel pump
FREE wiring harness (required...$85 value)
FREE shipping ($60-100) value
18 gallon capacity like factory with an AMAZING baffeling system built in for great performance on the road course or auto-x..we have seen these tanks keep running on race tracks with 1 gallon left!

$1595 SHIPPED in the 48 states
CA residents must pay sales tax

This special will run until Friday Aug. 31st

We also now have this tank avail. For 63-72 Chevy/GMC trucks and 55-57 Chevy full size....Bel Air, 150, 210 ect... These tanks are 22 gallon capacity

We will honor the same $1595 price for the truck and 55-57 tanks!

62-72 nova*
67-69 camaro*
70-73 Camaro*
74-81 Camaro
64-67 Chevelle/A body*
68-72 Chevelle/ A body

1) Original Equipment reliability. It’s hard to beat OE testing and validation for long-term performance and reliability.*

2) All-in-one design. The module has a built-in fuel filter and pressure regulator. Only a single line out to the fuel rail is needed. The*
return lines, external filters, regulators, extra plumbing, and all of the other parts and mounting space required for a traditional return-type setup are no longer needed. Fuel heating is also minimized since no external return line is needed.

3) OE sealed wiring connections. All power and fuel level sending signals route through a single OE sealed connector.

4) Multiple ohm range fuel sending units can be used including the early 0-90 ohm type and a more modern 33-240 ohm OE unit.

5) OE fuel pump module seals, cam rings, and fuel pressure regulators are used. Need a new part in a hurry? They are as close as*
your GM dealer or auto parts store.

6) Fully serviceable through the fuel pump module mounting ring. The tank construction has been designed to allow for*
servicing of all components without the need for special tools. All that is needed to empty the tank of serviceable parts is a Philips screwdriver, Channel Lock pliers, and side cutters.*

7) All stainless tank construction. The fuel pump module mounting ring is machined from 304 stainless tubing and TIG welded*
to the tank for reliability.*

8) 620 horsepower capable @ 58psi using 13.5v input voltage and a 0.5 BSFC. Perfect for many Chevy, Ford, and Dodge EFI engine*
conversions. Voltage boosters, such as the Magnuson Magnavolt, have shown an increase in fuel delivery up to 750hp.

9) Superb fuel delivery even under low-fuel conditions. Extensive track and real-world street testing have shown*
excellent results with the Vaporworx fuel module option. The fuel pump module also ties into a corner pickup system in order to use the maximum amount of available fuel even under demanding track conditions.*

10) Many new designs also have a long-range, increased volume option.*

11) Modified tanks to accommodate larger exhaust, offset leaf spring brackets, etc. are also available.

This new design allows fuel system installation to be significantly easier than past designs. Since only a single pressure line to the*
engine is required there is no need to mount pressure regulators, fuel filters, return lines, clamps, etc. Just install the Rick’s tank as you would a stock design, and plumb in a single pressure line to your engine fuel rail. It is possible to have aftermarket tubing companies modify a stock hard fuel line with the connections of your choice to make routing simple and clean.

This new design has been extensively tested in both the real world and laboratory. Road course testing has shown that the new tank design is very capable to less than one gallon of fuel remaining in the tank. Also, in the very capable hands of Mary Pozzi, the tank was subjected to five consecutive (no breaks) one-minute high-speed autocross runs, followed by 10 minutes of fun time around the course.*
Starting with just under four gallons in the tank, the fuel delivery was flawless. Laboratory tests have confirmed that at very low fuel levels when only one corner pickup is used, i.e. hard cornering, that just over one minute of full pump output can be delivered to the engine before the module reservoir runs dry. That’s serious performance

Thanks for the amazing support on this special last time, lets do ot again.

We appreciate your business and will offer excellent customer support before and AFTER the sale!

MCB

MCB Matt
08-14-2012, 08:39 AM
You have until the end of the month on this one, thanks for the orders so far, you will LOVE this tank....you can't truly appreciate the quality until you see one in person!

Feel free to PM or call with any questions you may have about fitment, fuel supply ect.

They install like a stock tank with all new included stainless hardware and include a simple harness to connect power to the pump and sending unit signal.

Once again thanks from Hector at Ricks and MCB for your orders on this special!

MCB

MCB Matt
08-20-2012, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the weekend orders and inquiries....

MCB

MCB Matt
09-13-2012, 09:09 AM
We have the green light to continue this sale....anyone else who needs/wants a tank let us know, we have a great price and they are shipping pretty fast for us!

Thanks from MCB and Ricks (Hector) for the many orders

MCB

MCB Matt
10-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Thanks to many who have ordered their tank from us! We appreciate the business and we are holding our price down!

MCB

MCB Matt
10-16-2012, 09:16 AM
We will NOT be undersold on these tanks! Its a great product we believe in....amazing quality!

Thanks for the many orders!
MCB

MCB Matt
10-30-2012, 08:55 AM
We still have the best prices and service on Vaporworx or Ricks stainless tanks!

MCB Matt
11-12-2012, 09:44 AM
As always, we are your BEST source for Vaporworx and Ricks Stainless tank kits!

Thanks for the many orders, we get them in fast and our tanks get built right and quickly by Hector!
MCB

MCB Matt
11-30-2012, 10:20 AM
Happy holidays

MCB Matt
02-08-2013, 12:36 PM
Ok, lets do this!!!

Lets bring back the Vaporworx special!

We broke the record on the last one, lets do it again!

We are your #1 source for Ricks/Vaporworx

We have a great relationship with Hector, he takes good care of us and our customers and gives a $^&* about his products.

We sell these tanks with 100% confidence

Send me a PM, Email or call with your needs and we will get you setup!

Thanks to all who purchased before!
MCB

Todd in Vancouver
02-08-2013, 01:03 PM
PM sent

MCB Matt
02-08-2013, 01:28 PM
PM replied!

Thanks
Matt

MCB Matt
03-19-2013, 02:12 PM
We are only goin to run this sale until april 15th, get your orders in if you want this pricing, they will be going up $100 or more!

Thanks for the many orders
MCB

MCB Matt
04-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Thanks again for the great response...many orders in and tanks being built!

MCB

MCB Matt
04-26-2013, 12:32 PM
Lets get some more orders here!!

We also offer great prices on the "Ricks" tanks too!

Thanks for the biz
MCB

MCB Matt
09-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Sale prices are still good, Email, call or PM for the current price for your application. If you are not sure which pump you need please let me know the specs on your motor!

Thanks
MCB

MCB Matt
09-24-2013, 10:23 AM
PM's replied and kits shipping daily!

PM me with your application or give us a call, we are here to help!

Thanks
MCB

MCB Matt
11-19-2013, 08:50 AM
I know everyone out there doesn't have gas yet! :rotfl:

Let us know what you need. Please let us know your requirements or if you don't know tell us about your motor and we will spec a tank for you.

Thanks
MCB

scottymonte
11-19-2013, 01:41 PM
Hello would like to order one this week.
Specs are:
1976 montecarlo
Ls1 with 500hp

Thanks again, this will be the 2nd or3rd order I hav placed through you guys, all with good results.

MCB Matt
11-20-2013, 09:32 AM
Hello would like to order one this week.
Specs are:
1976 montecarlo
Ls1 with 500hp

Thanks again, this will be the 2nd or3rd order I hav placed through you guys, all with good results.

Ok, sounds good. We will need to talk with Hector over there on the application.

If you can, give us a call at 925-828-5555 or if not send me a PM and we will get it all figured out.

Thanks for the repeat biz, we appreciate it!
Matt

MCB Matt
02-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Hello, we are running a special again on the tanks. Please let us know what motor and about how much HP you are running so we can quote you with the correct pump.

MCB

Nothingface5384
02-22-2014, 03:46 PM
This still going on?
around 750HP
any pricing on the pressure worx unit?

badazz81z28
02-24-2014, 06:26 AM
This still going on?
around 750HP
any pricing on the pressure worx unit?

I would also be curious to know what a 700hp tank for a 1970 camaro would cost.

MCB Matt
02-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Ok guys, I just talked with Ricks and we WILL do a tax time special for you guys!!!!

@Nothingface5384 and @Badazz81Z28

To get these quotes out quick we will need to know what motor, what fuel injection system, Projected HP and if you need a RETURN line or not.

Last time we ran this special it was insane...Many many tanks sold so I just want to be as efficient as possible

Thanks
Matt

Nothingface5384
02-24-2014, 07:45 PM
projected around 750
TT Buick 355
probably no return line as ive been wanting to use this tank with the pressure worx
hp efi retro fit

MCB Matt
02-26-2014, 12:06 PM
projected around 750
TT Buick 355
probably no return line as ive been wanting to use this tank with the pressure worx
hp efi retro fit

PM Sent
Thanks

MCB Matt
02-27-2014, 10:18 AM
Prices are VERY aggressive on this sale guys...Everything goes up over time...We are reversing that and taking a SMALL profit in exchange for a large volume of sales on this one!!

Let me know what you need so we can spec out a tank for you!

Thanks for your purchases
MCB

scottymonte
02-27-2014, 03:49 PM
1976 monte carlo
LS1 450-500hp
no return line
FI system will be stock hardware with Holley HP EFI controller

would like to compare standard vs vaporworxs pricing

badazz81z28
02-27-2014, 07:13 PM
Ok guys, I just talked with Ricks and we WILL do a tax time special for you guys!!!!

@Nothingface5384 and @Badazz81Z28

To get these quotes out quick we will need to know what motor, what fuel injection system, Projected HP and if you need a RETURN line or not.

Last time we ran this special it was insane...Many many tanks sold so I just want to be as efficient as possible

Thanks
Matt

LS7 engine, Factory injection, projected power is no more than 700-750hp, (I'm not sure if I need a return or not??) My NON vaporworx has a return, what is typically purchased?

Please price for Vaporworx and regular

1970 Camaro.

MCB Matt
02-28-2014, 09:36 AM
1976 monte carlo
LS1 450-500hp
no return line
FI system will be stock hardware with Holley HP EFI controller

would like to compare standard vs vaporworxs pricing

PM Sent
Thanks
Matt

MCB Matt
02-28-2014, 09:40 AM
LS7 engine, Factory injection, projected power is no more than 700-750hp, (I'm not sure if I need a return or not??) My NON vaporworx has a return, what is typically purchased?

Please price for Vaporworx and regular

1970 Camaro.

PM Quote Sent!
Thanks again guys
Matt

badazz81z28
03-01-2014, 09:55 AM
Matt, PM coming for purchase!

MCB Matt
03-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Matt, PM coming for purchase!

Got the order Rob!! You will love the Vaporworx tank!!

Thanks
Matt

MCB Matt
03-14-2014, 09:02 AM
Thank you to everyone getting in on our huge sale!!

We appreciate the support of the community here.

MCB

WinMan
03-15-2014, 11:08 PM
1969 Camaro
Mini tub and notched for exhaust
Ls1 heads and cam
Made roughly 500 flywheel hp with fuel pressure issues on walbro 255 and stock tank with baffles

Really tired of fighting the fuel pressure. Please size more than enough fuel capacity for current and future hp needs.

Please recommend a fuel line size to be run from the tank to stock ls1 fuel rails. Currently stock 3/8 tubing is in use.

MCB Matt
03-17-2014, 10:14 AM
1969 Camaro
Mini tub and notched for exhaust
Ls1 heads and cam
Made roughly 500 flywheel hp with fuel pressure issues on walbro 255 and stock tank with baffles

Really tired of fighting the fuel pressure. Please size more than enough fuel capacity for current and future hp needs.

Please recommend a fuel line size to be run from the tank to stock ls1 fuel rails. Currently stock 3/8 tubing is in use.

PM on the way!
Thanks
Matt

4MuscleMachines
03-20-2014, 11:05 PM
69 Camaro mini tub plus notched for 3" exhaust.

Blown LS3- 800 HP

Tim john---
03-21-2014, 02:54 AM
Good morning. I am working on a 69 Firebird convertible and it will receive a 2004 LS1 GTO engine, all stock. The car is DSE mini tubbed. Can I get some detailed photographs of the tank, its welds, etc...and of course pricing and delivery. I would also like the benefits of the notched corners for exhaust clearance. Thank You.

I will also send an email to the address you provide in your responses.

Tim john---

no go nova
03-21-2014, 03:11 AM
Hello, 1966 Chevy II will probably recieve a LS3 with a cam around 500hp flywheel. Going with a mini tub and 3" exhaust. I also want the vaporworx setup non return style.

MCB Matt
03-21-2014, 10:02 AM
Happy Friday to all!! I have sent everyone a PM in regards to the Vaporworx tanks.
If you have any questions let me know
Thanks
Kim
MCB
925-828-5555

MCB Matt
03-26-2014, 10:52 AM
Hello, just wanted to let you guys know, the Tax Time special will run until April 20th!

Thanks for the crazy business you guys are sending our way, we appreciate your trust and support!

MCB

MCB Matt
04-22-2014, 08:15 AM
Just want to thank all the members here that participated in our Tax time sale!

Keep in mind, we are always running specials and always offer forum member discounts...Anything you need, give us a call, PM or Email!

Thanks
MCB