PDA

View Full Version : 1979 firebird Track/ Project car

thunderzy
08-08-2012, 07:04 AM
Full disclosure so no one wastes their time. It has a 403/th350. Floors need replaced. One large rust hole in passenger floor board. Race seat and roll bar were carelessly installed, functional but not safe from future rust. Exterior paint is just ok. Some rust in corners of quarter panels under the pain. Some exposed wires under the dash and missing cover panels there too. Interior stripped. Gauges don't work. Mechanically, having an issue with the gas pump. I was told the filter needs to be replaced. But I have not even had the time to pop the hood. Otherwise engine and trans are solid. Engine has some upgrades; cam, msd, true dual exhaust 2", shift kit, hipo radiator. Suspension kit by pro touring f body installed last year. New wheels and tires less than 100 miles on them. Took it to Waterford hills last year, tons of fun, lots of grip. Back end never came loose but I wasn't pushing it too hard. I have most of the interior. I think $4k is a fair value considering the parts. I'm willing to trade for nearly anything that has a manual trans and is rwd or an older short box truck or American wagon. Zip 48323.

More pics available upon request. Please email [email protected]

thunderzy
08-09-2012, 07:34 AM
Open to offers and trades up or down.