PDA

View Full Version : Goodguys Nashville Kick-Off Party May 17 at Advanced Plating

Slammed58Buick
05-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Once again that time is approaching for the Goodguy's Nashville Nationals. Now less than two weeks away, we figured this was a great time to start spreading the word for the Thursday night Kick-Off Party. This year, as in the past, it will be at Advanced Plating, which is less than 3 miles from LP Field where the event and registration is held. It will be Thursday May 17, 2012 from 4-8pm. In addition to this being the official kick-off for the event, this will also be a 50th Anniversary party for Advanced Plating as well. As of May 1st, Advanced Plating turned 50 years old and we figured what better way to celebrate than having the anniversary party in conjunction with the kick-off party. Everyone is invited to come by, enjoy Tennessee BBQ on us, take a tour of our facilities, and enjoy excellent live entertainment. The flyer below provides all of the important details. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We look forward to seeing all of you there!

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2012/05/85X11Flyer-1.jpg

Slammed58Buick
05-11-2012, 09:03 AM
It's hard to imagine, but as of yesterday the party is only one week away. I hope everyone coming to Nashville for the event can make it to the kick-off party. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

MK69RSSS
05-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Will be there!

Poorhousenext
05-14-2012, 01:09 PM
Can I park my car between the Riddler winner and Great 8 55? It will make them look good and people would have to at least notice mine....:)

PS: It'd break up two red cars next to each other too...:idea: