PDA

View Full Version : 1969 Camaro project car!

Resurrected69ss
04-28-2012, 03:31 PM
Up for sale is my 1969 Camaro project currently in primer, Car does not have a drive train at the moment But I do have a mint Borg warner super T-10 4 speed that I will throw in If I get close to what I'm asking . For the most part the car is very solid, it has all the glass, the doors, RS fenders, roof and trunk are all in real good shape and are all original. The car has a new 2" steel good mark hood along with new good mark inner fender wells and front valance. The floor pan and trunk pan aren't in the greatest shape but can be repaired there's no holes in them just a few patches. the quarters and inner wheels wells will need to be replaced, somewhere along the line the car had 80% quarters put on it but they didn't do a great job. quarters are decent though and can possibly be saved. I do have a brand new set of goodmark FULL quarter panels to go with the car. The Interior is all there minus the carpet, door panels and console. back seat is in real good shape but the fronts will definitely need to be re upholstered....dash and gauges are all intact along with the original gauges and steering column and 4 speed pedal assembly. Have all new OPP disc brakes with a brand new master cylinder booster and lines. also has an original 69 ss 12 bolt rear. I have almost all of the chrome for the car minus the front bumper. This is a great project car with lots of new parts and for the most parts is very solid! everything is there just needs some more time and $$ you'll have a real nice muscle car! only reason why I'm selling is because i have way to many projects going on right now and i'm currently in the middle of doing a 55 chevy so this needs to go....asking $6800 obo Please serious inquires only!! do not waster my time!! the car is located in Staten Island NY I will be happy to answer any questions or to set up a time to meet and show the car . please call Vnnie 917-325-0919 thanks.

Rod
04-28-2012, 06:59 PM
:postpics:

~STOLEN~
04-30-2012, 10:28 AM
:postpics:

wurd!!!

kevincp
05-14-2012, 10:41 PM
i like the signs really funny

John510
06-01-2012, 11:51 PM
do not waster my time!!

Pics please so you don't waste buyers time.