PDA

View Full Version : 1963 Ford Galaxie Wagon

Purple70
04-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Hey guys first time lister here, going to give this a whirl...

looking to sell my Galaxie Country Sedan, i have too many toys and not enough places to keep them so this one has the least personal value to it so i figured id try to sell it...

Engine-

-rebuilt 390- out of a 62 XL (300 horsepower)
-added a little cam to give it a little sound
-alum 2x4 Edelbrock intake for the old school look
-power steering
-AC under dash unit

Interior-

-repainted all the trip body color
-bought seat covers
-new carpet
-tinted windows

Exterior-

-repainted in 2007 with a new Dodge Red paint
-added a shaker off of a Torino GT and blacked out the hood to make it a little different
-18' Crager wheels and tires
-bumpers were bought when the paint was done

The biggest thing it needs is some transmission work, it needs rebuilt just have not made any decision as to what trans i wanted to go with so it never got done. it could use a new set of headers as i bought a set and the front tubes hung so low they scrapped the ground.

im setting the starting price of $12,000, its probably worth a little more to the right person im not trying to get rich just trying to get it moved,,,

if your interested or need more info shoot me an email at focused_on_fun at yahoo.com and we'll exchange numbers just too many dang junk mail callers...

located in Dayton, OH

Thanks for your time...
Jimmy

SparkyRnD
04-06-2012, 05:19 PM
I saw a country squire just like that for sale a while back, thought it would make a great PT car. Seeing yours confirms it, minus the woodgrain and trim. Great looking car, but for the $650-750 it would take to rebuild the trans, it will probably help selling the car quite a bit