PDA

View Full Version : And the winner of the OUSCI Spirit of the event in a Sunbeam Tiger is Dale. Cong...

Larry Callahan
03-10-2012, 06:20 PM
And the winner of the OUSCI Spirit of the event in a Sunbeam Tiger is Dale. Congratulations Dale!

More... (http://www.facebook.com/ProTouringDotCom/posts/201811203257777)

tom_a
03-10-2012, 09:05 PM
I pitted next to Dale yesterday. Nice guy and a beautiful black Sunbeam Tiger. Congrats Dale

Sales-TCI-Eng
03-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Congratulation Dale, what a cool car.

CA B4C
03-11-2012, 10:26 AM

This was taken during the Saturday evening shoot out

-The Stig-
03-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Probably one of my favorite cars there... so cool.

And it's not a Camaro. :P

DTM Racing
03-11-2012, 03:04 PM
I agree. Super cool car, and well deserved.

Roy69RS
03-11-2012, 07:13 PM
This car had my vote too.
Met Dale at lunch and learned a lot about Tigers.

JEFFTATE
03-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Sunbeam Tigers are fast little cars ...
V-8 in a little car . They rule ..

So Cal Camaro
03-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Congrats Dale, you Tiger is one nice car....

CarlC
03-11-2012, 08:05 PM
I could not drink in enough of Dale's car. It danced on autocross, ripped on the road course, makes all the right noises, and is a superbly built car (by Dale.) Congratulations Dale.

67zo6Camaro
03-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Was also drooling over the Tiger. Talked with Dale at the end of the event and took a closer look at this clean black car. Lots of custom goodies by Dale. He said he even has a full SCCA/Road version at home..... Wondering if this will show up at Optima instead.

Congrates.

406 Q-ship
03-12-2012, 08:45 AM
The Tiger was awesome to watch from inside the autocross. Dale was a great guy when I got the chance to talk to him late on Saturday. I have always been a fan of the Tigers, how can you not like a tiny english car with a small Ford V8 that was sold through Chrysler dealers (talk about an identity problem).

tigerracer
03-12-2012, 07:30 PM
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!! Especially Bill Howell, Yancy Johns and Brian Finch not only for creating an event that gives the cars we build a purpose, but the fun factor is over the top. To be chosen for the Spirit of the Event award with so many other great cars and better drivers to choose from, I still can't believe it. I find myself staring at the invite. Again, thank you ASCS and OUSCI for the opportunity to go to the Optima Battery Challenge.

Dale Akuszewski

Flash68
03-13-2012, 11:13 PM
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!! Especially Bill Howell, Yancy Johns and Brian Finch not only for creating an event that gives the cars we build a purpose, but the fun factor is over the top. To be chosen for the Spirit of the Event award with so many other great cars and better drivers to choose from, I still can't believe it. I find myself staring at the invite. Again, thank you ASCS and OUSCI for the opportunity to go to the Optima Battery Challenge.

Dale Akuszewski

Congrats Dale... killer car.... I enjoyed squaring off with you at the drag race slalom deal.

tom_a
06-27-2012, 06:53 PM
Dale,

I think I saw a twin of your car on a open trailer up in Mammouth lakes driving by the Village Lodge this week or was that you?

Tom

tigerracer
06-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Hi Tom,
Yes, that was me. I was returning from the Sunbeam Tiger club event held in Reno this year. Spent the night at Juniper Springs and dinner at Tamarack Lodge, what a great stay. Reno/ SCCA set up a great
autoX for us at the airport were they have the air races, rally from Reno to Lake Tahoe and ending in Viginia City. I have a Tiger/ Ferrari owner/ customer who is trying to get me to run the Virginia City Hillclimb in September. Unfortunately it alway coincides with another event. I'm trying to fit the Virginia City Hillclimb, CSRG Charity Challenge at Infineon, and RTTC all in Sept and Oct and then head to OUSCI.
Gonna be a busy couple of months.

Dale

tom_a
06-28-2012, 04:09 PM
Sounds good. I thought it had to be you