PDA

View Full Version : Run To The Alamo final results for 2012

Larry Callahan
02-19-2012, 10:11 AM

dontlifttoshift
02-19-2012, 10:25 AM
Wow! Way to go Tom Farrington!!

Great first "official" outing for the DSE Mustang.

I really expected more out of Terry Fair/Vorshlag Motorsports and is 5.0...I can't wait to see what he says on CC.com

Congrats to all that toughed out the weather. Hope you all had a great time.

Finch
02-19-2012, 10:31 AM
Wow! Way to go Tom Farrington!!

Great first "official" outing for the DSE Mustang.

I really expected more out of Terry Fair/Vorshlag Motorsports and is 5.0...I can't wait to see what he says on CC.com

Congrats to all that toughed out the weather. Hope you all had a great time.

He was running with the top guys most of the day when the track was really wet, He left early with a couple hours of track time remaining and the times kept getting faster the last 2 hours as the track dried. The fastest time of the day was actually on the last lap ran so those who kept running had the advantage.

dontlifttoshift
02-19-2012, 10:38 AM
That makes sense, that car is pretty dialed in so that's why I was surprised.

SLO_Z28
02-19-2012, 11:35 AM
Man, Greg Davidson is in another time zone!

txfordman
02-19-2012, 04:47 PM
Greg is a retired oval track racer that was VERY good at it-He tore up the short tracks in Texas and beyond for years.
Way to go Mr Davidson!

Finch
02-19-2012, 05:38 PM
What most people do not realize by the results is that the track was finally drying off over the last run session so those who were out there had the best grip of the day. The fastest lap of the day was actually the last lap ran.

Not really a good way to make it fair due to the how the weather treated us so we just call it good and move onto the next event.