PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good employee. Body shop. San Diego area.

67 ls1 vert
02-14-2012, 11:10 PM
Hey guys, I have a shop located in Ramona, Ca. I recently lost one of my body guys.
I need to find a replacement. Looking for someone that can work on his own with confidence.
Needs to know how to weld. Replace various body panels. Knowledge of body work using body fillers and fiberglass is a must.
Must have an eye to get the panel perfectly straight. I inspect all stages of work performed. I only do high quality work. NOT A COLLISION SHOP.
I have a restoration shop that does everything in house except for the interior.
Not looking for someone that I have to teach. Need more of a lead worker that has tools and ready to go to work.

Some of the projects that we have going on now...

67' Camaro... full PT build... blown LS, suspension, brakes, body mods, etc...
56' Ford truck frame off. New designed frame with A-arms flat bed, custom paint.
66' Mustang... full drive line removed, complete repaint to original all new chrome.
10' Mustang (from out of state) GT500 full magazine make over project. (Hell Snake) Exterior, blower upgrade, new paint scheme, interior upgrade, suspension and brakes mods, etc...

If you are interested in working for a great shop with a very good reputation, please PM me. I am very easy to work for and very likable.

Thanks for reading.

jayandchristina
11-16-2014, 08:38 AM
I can use the work but how much are you paying ? My name is justin call me at 6197156254

jayandchristina
11-16-2014, 08:39 AM
Hey guys, I have a shop located in Ramona, Ca. I recently lost one of my body guys.
I need to find a replacement. Looking for someone that can work on his own with confidence.
Needs to know how to weld. Replace various body panels. Knowledge of body work using body fillers and fiberglass is a must.
Must have an eye to get the panel perfectly straight. I inspect all stages of work performed. I only do high quality work. NOT A COLLISION SHOP.
I have a restoration shop that does everything in house except for the interior.
Not looking for someone that I have to teach. Need more of a lead worker that has tools and ready to go to work.

Some of the projects that we have going on now...

67' Camaro... full PT build... blown LS, suspension, brakes, body mods, etc...
56' Ford truck frame off. New designed frame with A-arms flat bed, custom paint.
66' Mustang... full drive line removed, complete repaint to original all new chrome.
10' Mustang (from out of state) GT500 full magazine make over project. (Hell Snake) Exterior, blower upgrade, new paint scheme, interior upgrade, suspension and brakes mods, etc...

If you are interested in working for a great shop with a very good reputation, please PM me. I am very easy to work for and very likable.

Thanks for reading.

Call me . My name is justin 6197156254