PDA

View Full Version : Special of the Week - Dakota Digital - Anything they sell!

MCB Matt
01-23-2012, 01:28 PM
Ok, here we go.....PM, Call or Email for special pricing! Free shipping is included as well :twothumbs

Anything Dakota Digital sells we will extend Forum member special pricing until this time next week since i'm posting so late today!!!

Here are a few examples, by far the most popular has been the new VHX series gauge kits...and the tons of add on modules like wide band o2, outside temp and compass, OBD II Interface, Quad Air Pressure module for bagged cars....They make some of the coolest stuff out there!

Checkout their website dakotadigital.com and let me know the part# or description of what you need!

MCB Matt
02-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Lots of late interest in Dakota product, pm or email, we can still workout the deals for you guys! Lots of cars are going the have VHX kits now!!!

Thanks for the many orders
Matt

MCB Matt
02-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Update...

For those of you waiting, the 70-72 chevelle VHX is ready to ship! However as of right NOW they have 4 carbon w blue and 1 carbon with red...thats it until mid march.

Just wanted to let you guys know as I have received tons of emails on the 70-72 kits!

If you want to order one you will still get the weekly special!!

Call for fastest ordering and we can have them hold the dash for shipping the following day.

Thanks
MCB

MCB Matt
03-11-2012, 09:18 PM
This has been a VERY popular sale! We have great prices and great knowledge of their products and they offer SO many cool parts from dashes to auto headlight on/off modules, outside temp and compass in dash, auto trans gear display, trip odometers, LS OBD 2 interface with check engine light and diagnostic port....

Just flat out cool stuff, we are going to load our next build with all their goodies

MCB Matt
03-21-2012, 09:07 AM
Many Dakota parts selling. Check out their website for TONS of cool stuff!

MCB