PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Weekend & Cyber Monday sale at UMI, 15% off all items

UMI Performance
11-27-2011, 06:29 PM
I hope everyone had a great weekend and got enough to eat :)

Tomorrow is the last day of our annual Thanksgiving Sale so I thought I would share.

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?84878-UMI-Performance-Thanksgiving-Sale-15-off-and-9-99-Flat-Rate-Shipping!

Thanks for looking!
Ryan

FatfreeGTO
11-27-2011, 06:57 PM
Ryan I placed an order today for some rear upper control arms! Thanks

UMI Tech
11-27-2011, 08:09 PM
Hey guys (and girls). Looking forward to a great Cyber Monday at UMI. Can't wait to get your Pro-Tour machines dialed in!

Ramey

scottymonte
11-27-2011, 08:47 PM
Hello Ramey,
Do you guys have an plans to offer front control arms for 73-77 A-bodys (Monte Carlos).

Thanks,

67gtonut
11-28-2011, 02:05 AM
Hey guys (and girls). Looking forward to a great Cyber Monday at UMI. Can't wait to get your Pro-Tour machines dialed in!

Ramey

Did my purchase last night!!!!

Thanks Ramey!!!!

UMI Tech
11-28-2011, 05:20 AM
Hello Ramey,
Do you guys have an plans to offer front control arms for 73-77 A-bodys (Monte Carlos).

Thanks,

Hey Scotty. I have those on my task list to start investigating. When you request something like that it adds to the probability of us introducing it to the product line.

I'll try to keep Pro-Touring posted on the progress or you can PM or mail me to find out. As for product launch, you can sign up for our newsletter (on our website) and when something is introduced you'll know about it.

And for your '76 Monte Carlo enjoyment: http://www.womerracing.com/images/photos/car5.jpg
This was my first street stock. I wish I'd have had UMI arms for it back then.

That car turned into this in 1998: http://www.womerracing.com/images/photos/mc988.jpg

more soon

ramey

UMI Tech
11-28-2011, 05:22 AM
Did my purchase last night!!!!

Thanks Ramey!!!!

Excellent Troy. Can't wait to see your install pics. Ryan and I were looking at your pics on Google+. That car is sweet!

scottymonte
11-28-2011, 06:43 AM
Ramey,

Thanks for the excellent reply.
It is extreamly hard to find parts for these cars, so I am really excited about you looking to offer some items.
If you think a release of front upper and lower control arms will be sometime soon I will leave the stock arms during the mock up.
It will be 6-7 months until it is road ready.

I always loved the fact that these cars where widly used in racing. Seems odd considering there size.

I will sign up for your newsletter, and I look forward to purchasing your products in the near future.

UMI Performance
11-30-2011, 05:10 PM
Ryan I placed an order today for some rear upper control arms! Thanks

Thanks for the order Sir, we appreciate it! :)

FatfreeGTO
11-30-2011, 06:58 PM
No problem! Actually referred a guy from the Performance Years Pontiac site too with another 66 GTO who wanted to pick up some rear parts. I wanted to get the lower roto/roto as well as the frame braces but I'm doing my interior over the winter so I'm just going to hold off for now. Looking forward to researching your front arms some more, it never ends!! LOL

UMI Performance
12-01-2011, 05:23 AM
No problem! Actually referred a guy from the Performance Years Pontiac site too with another 66 GTO who wanted to pick up some rear parts. I wanted to get the lower roto/roto as well as the frame braces but I'm doing my interior over the winter so I'm just going to hold off for now. Looking forward to researching your front arms some more, it never ends!! LOL

Sounds great, we appreciate the referral. Once you receive the control arms please let us know what you think... we always like getting feedback. Also if you have any questions on the A-arms, whether you are buying now or next year feel free to ask us, we are glad to help. Thanks again!