PDA

View Full Version : 68 Camaro completely built, LSx/T56, heidts 4 link, coilovers, ricks tank, WORTH????

1Bad68camaro
11-10-2011, 10:34 PM
As you have read in the other thread my camaro burned. So the insurance guy told me to start looking for comparable cars to get the value for the car. I'm sure with all the car guys on here you guys frequent more sites than I do. If you happen to notice first gen camaros set up similar to mine for sale would you please post a link on here or pm me. I would really appreciate it. I want to find something as close to my setup as possible, or more done of course lol. Im just not wanting to under estimate it and not be able to afford what i'm wanting. Will give a little list of highlights to let you know how it was built.

Fuel injected, preferably LSx, 6 speed is a must, 4 link rear with coilovers, prefer minitub or full tub, 17" or larger wheels, 4 wheel aftermarket disk brakes, full autometer gauges, prefer fully done suspension. Mine had all poly mounts everywhere, subframes, reclinable corbeau seats with 4 point harnesses, all new interior (carpet, door panels, arm rests, dash, center console, gauge pods, gauges, seats, seat belts, headliner, kick panels, rear panels, EVERYTHING...lol) I'm not looking for a $100k car but also want it done right. I had just finished fixing all the paint work and she was 2002 corvette electron blue. Any help is greatly appreciated. T.
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2011/11/camaro7-1.jpg

4MuscleMachines
11-13-2011, 05:35 PM
I have two cars with the specs you are looking for, one 69 RS, one 68 SS and I am in TX. I will send you info later tonight.

Patrick
11-13-2011, 06:32 PM
PM'd you.