PDA

View Full Version : Schwinn Whizzer Pit Bike Custom Paint

socalfandabodys
10-22-2011, 02:32 PM
Located in Cerritos, CA. Southern California hot rod Whizzer. The nicest custom paint I have ever seen on whizzer. Pearl white with candy orange accents. Pin stripped by a local artist by the name of Scat. Pin stripping is everywhere and all hand laid. Beautiful job. Schwinn chainguard, fork with AS bolts and headbadge. Only has a few miles on it and looks like new. No paint chips or dings. Small defect on chain guard from when I moved the bike and some gas bubbled the paint. It is hard to see. Rode it around the block today and it ran good. Only thing is it needs a little carb adjustment as it had a hard time idling on its own. Still rideable though. Sounds great and people break there necks looking at it. I will be driving up the 5 freeway from Southern California to Seattle, WA on Monday and can deliver along the way for a small fee. Shipping may be possible through greyhound or if you arrange for it I will help load it. Can take to Los Angeles or Port of Long Beach as well $1500.00

socalfandabodys
10-30-2011, 05:55 PM
Price drop to $1200. Also have a Brand New NOS Red Dyno Deuce Beach Cruiser. Never Ridden! If you didnt get a chance to buy one years ago before they went out of business now is your chance. $500.

UNWRITTENLAW1910
11-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Still for sale?

socalfandabodys
11-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Sorry its is sold. Still have the new Dyno though.