PDA

View Full Version : UMI Performance Stage 3 handling kit

willj313
10-19-2011, 05:36 AM
I'am looking to order a new complete kit for my chevelle any one use the stage 3 kit on there cars is it any good how does it compare to Global west I like that its MADE IN THE US

BMR Sales
10-20-2011, 09:47 AM
Just wanted to let you know we have several Handling Packages available for your car that are all made here in the USA as well:

http://www.bmrsuspension.com/?page=products&vehicleid=14&maincatid=42&catid=93

MCB Matt
10-20-2011, 10:47 AM
There are lots of options. I suggest you give us a call so we can discuss your project in detail and find what will work the best. We offer all major brands and the lowest prices possible without ruining the value of so many well made american products!

UMI Performance
10-27-2011, 05:10 AM
Thank you for considering our kit. If there is any questions we can answer or any help you may need please let me know. We are happy to assist you.

Ryan

UMI Tech
10-27-2011, 06:31 AM
Hey willj. With so many kits to choose from, how do you choose?

Pro Touring cars love caster. Our upper a-arms add caster without adding excess shims.
Our Delrin bushings made in-house make for silky smooth suspension movement which is important when autocrossing or on track days.
Our Roto-Joints in the rear allow for extremely smooth non-binding suspension movement. The rear thinks, hey, I'm on rod ends. No, wait, I'm riding smoothly on Delrin. The Roto-Joints really do make our rear suspension a cut above.
Our kit has a nice balance as-is with nothing else to add. When starting with a kit like this it's easy to just bolt-on and enjoy the handling. Upgrades if you need any are simple as we already know the kits tendencies. Want to go drag racing, no problem. Need a few more tenths on the autocross course? We got you covered.

Good luck on your project and we're here to help.

ramey