PDA

View Full Version : 2000 B4C Camaro 6 Speed One of Nine (9) Produced

vintageracer
09-12-2011, 12:54 PM
FOR SALE!

2000 B4C 6 Speed Camaro. City of El Paso Texas Police Car.

It seems that the 4th Gen LS1 B4C Camaro to have is a 6 Speed car and here is your opportunity! Very few produced over all 5 years of 4th Generation Camaro production. There were nine (9) all were White 6 Speed B4C Camaro's produced during the 2000 model year. 7 of these Camaro's went to the City of El Paso and 2 Camaro's went to the State of Washington.

This 6 Speed B4C Camaro was sold at auction by the City of El Paso Texas in August of 2010. This car was in active service up until 2006 when the car came in to the maintainance facility to have the a synchonizer replaced in the 6 speed transmission. At that time the car just a tad over 100,000 miles. The transmission was repaired and the car was ready to go back into service. At the same time one of the departments much lower mileage 2002 Camaro's was involved in an accident damaging the left front corner of the 2002 Camaro. Since my 2000 6 Speed Camaro was approaching the retirement mileage for the department AND to save the city money it was decided to use my 2000 6 Speed Camaro as a "parts car" to repair the low mileage 2002 B4C Camaro. Both cars were taken to a body shop where body and suspension parts removed from my 2000 6 Speed Camaro and installed on the 2002 wrecked Camaro. The 2002 Camaro was returned to service. My 2000 6 Speed Camaro sat at the maintainence facility until sold via a Govdeals.com auction in August 2010. At the time of the auction the car was exactly as returned from the body shop after donating parts to the 2002 Camaro.

Parts removed from the 2000 6 Speed Camaro were the front suspension K member, left front headlight, front bumper cover, bumper reinforcement, 2 front wheels, front sway bar, starter, alternator, driver's side mirror, cat back exhaust and inner fender splash shields. The original hood, headlights, front fenders, passenger door and firewall back of body are original and UNDAMAGED. This car has never had any accident damage and is still all original paint. The LS1 Engine, 6 Speed transmission, rear-end, rear wheels, complete A/C, radiator, condensor, rear brakes, aluminum driveshaft, interior, glass and more are all original! The A/C was still charged and holding freon!

Since my purchase of the car I have purchased all of the following parts that make this a COMPLETE CAR WITH ALL FACTORY GM PARTS IN ORIGINAL WHITE PAINT FOR ALL EXTERIOR COMPONENTS! The 3 parts I have not purchased are an alternator, starter and Cat-Back exhaust.

Parts purchased:

White original GM bumper cover, correct fog lights, white power driver's mirror, front bumper reinforcement, COMPLETE front suspension K member from a 30K mile Trans Am with original Bilstein front and rear struts/shocks, ALL the original GM nuts and bolts to completely bolt the car back together. Everything is bagged and tagged!! I have removed the original LS1 engine/transmission to clean, detail and eventually re-install in the K member and then into the car. I could bolt the front bumper cover and reinforcement back together in a couple of hours and the car would be a straight never wrecked 2000 B4C 6 Speed Camaro with all original paint.

I also purchased for the car a set of four (4) 2002 Trans AM Speedline WS6 wheels with 275/40-17 tires to replace the original 16 inch Camaro wheels and tires. I think the original Camaro wheels are ugly. The Speedline wheels alone are a $600-$800 set of wheels tires to the Trans Am boys and are a nice looking wheel that makes this car look much better! Yes I know they are not original. 2 original wheels with Goodyear ASA tires come with the car.

The interior of the car is complete and original in good condition. The seats and carpet are original. The seat are nice however there is a small wear spot near the gas pedal in the original carpet. The plastic dash top is good however there are several cracks in the foam part of the dash due to the relentless Texas sun. All the gauges, radio, shifter, console, headliner, seat belts etc are all complete and in good condition. The car has dark window tint on side windows and rear hatch installed by the cops. All the glass is original and in nice condition. The door panels are nice as is the headliner. The rear hatch struts are good!

This is now a complete rolling body with the LS1 engine/Transmission removed and sitting out of the car along with the original Y pipe with O2 sensors and the aluminum driveshaft. Once again this car has NEVER BEEN WRECKED AND HAS A CLEAN ******.

I have the ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER for this car documenting the options on this car, that the car is a 6 speed B4C Camaro that was sold new in El Paso Texas and that it is one of the nine (9) 2000 model year six speed cars. I also have the original 1 owner title and paperwork from the City of El Paso!

This car is absolutely RUSTFREE with PERFECT floor boards that still retain the original white paint. The floors and underside of this car look new where I have cleaned and wiped down the floor boards.

I have owned this car over 1 year and about all I have done is buy all the parts the car was missing, clean the floors of the car, remove the engine/transmission and bolt in the front suspension K member so this car rolls around easily. The rule is if you have not really started in earnest on the car after 1 year it is time to go! Besides I am buying a Rollback and need the room in the shop. I figure I will use that Rollback a hell of a LOT MORE than this Camaro that has sat for the last year!

$4000.00 for everything INCLUDING THE 2002 WS6 Trans Am SPEEDLINE WHEELS/TIRES.

I can sell the LS1 and 6 Speed T56 Transmission for over $2K by themselves to a Pro-Touring builder! Most folks would have done that a long time ago however this car is far to rare and desirable to do that! This documented 6 Speed B4C Camaro Police car needs completed!

I can provide detailed pictures of the car, the parts, engine/transmission and all to those that are truly serious. Here is an opportunity to buy a truly unique, rare and desirable 6 Speed LS1 B4C Camaro!

Questions? CALL ME at 615 347 7459.

Below is a link to 177 pictures of the car:

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/mjs-13/2000%20El%20Paso%20B4C%206%20Speed%20Sept%202011/

SLO_Z28
09-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Almost bought a CHP B4C a long time ago, I think its the one you own even :D These are a hell of a car, and if I had a garage to build this in I would jump on this in a heartbeat. GLWS