PDA

View Full Version : Air ride/ ride tech sponsors!

69blackwhss
07-29-2011, 12:35 AM
Hey guys am looking to get a kits r parts if they don't come in a kit. I want the upper an lower control arms for coil overs an a 4-link coil over kit an the truturn kit for a 69 Camaro coupe! If anyone on her gives a discount I would like to know :) since am a member of pro-touring. An other touring an Camaro forums.

Thanks for any help An hope I get make a deal soon:cheers:
Jason

69blackwhss
07-29-2011, 03:56 AM
anyone

ProdigyCustoms
07-29-2011, 04:20 AM
We do a package that includes everything else you will need for your complete suspension including adding steering box, steering rebuild components, etc.

Let us know what you need.

JRouche
07-29-2011, 08:25 PM
Hey guys am looking to get a kits r parts if they don't come in a kit. I want the upper an lower control arms for coil overs an a 4-link coil over kit an the truturn kit for a 69 Camaro coupe! If anyone on her gives a discount I would like to know :) since am a member of pro-touring. An other touring an Camaro forums.

Thanks for any help An hope I get make a deal soon:cheers:
Jason

Hey Jason. Its actually good for you to ask. Cause really, if you never ask you might not get right?

But the thing is, the margin (the profit the dealers need to stay in business) is not out of line. Some dealers get more of a discount from the manufacture due to the amount they buy. But they cant really pass the discount because they have to lay out the money ahead of time to stock their shelves. And not only is it a draw on their funds but it can be a gamble if the product doesnt move. But they can still give you the standard 10% discount or free shipping. But what you DO get besides a deeper discount is the immediate shipment. They have the produce on the shelf ready to ship from VS a really deep discounter that will drop ship from the manufacture.

Dealers that drop ship might not have the customer support like a "real" dealer. Its an added benny with buying from a high volume dealer that has stocked his shelves and actually has a the product in hand. He is more willing to work with you with any problems or issues. Like the diff from buying from one of our dealers here VS buying from Summit. The phone guy at Summit might not be able to help you with tech advice.

But I like your thinking and it works for our dealers and customers. But a quantity buy program doesnt work unless you have ten or fifteen units in the pot. Meaning you need ten to fifteen buyers ready to hit the button on the same product. Then the dealer can get a better passed on discount for the customer. It might not be much, maybe 15% VS 10%..

There are some dealers that have group buying forums. So you might look for those.

But really. Id buy from one of our dealers here and ask for free shipping or 10% off. They may not be able to give you either. But its worth asking. JR

69blackwhss
07-29-2011, 09:41 PM
Thanks buddy am ready to buy now but not going to be putting in the car just yet so if I can save a few bucks an wait a little I can u know but I will ask for 10% off lol all they can do is say no r hang up on me ;)

69blackwhss
07-31-2011, 03:15 PM
No body else want my money lol

bret
07-31-2011, 05:13 PM
In reality...everyone's primary purpose on this forum is to share information...hotrodder to hotrodder. In the process of making your decision about which components to buy [via email, company website, or phone call] you should be able to determine the actual price of those components. The monetary price is [hopefully] secondary to the actual overall value of your system.

69blackwhss
07-31-2011, 07:56 PM
Hey Bret,
Am going with air ride coil overs just seeing who could help me out it's alot of money to to spend an someone not tell me I really need more at the end u know just want to get all the parts in one order to cut on cost. U know an since u work there an I say u have this kit on one of Ur cars lol I hope a Camaro would the 4-link kit give me the tuck look I would like the rear fender to come down the the top of the rear rim if it will if so what would the rim size after to be??
In reality...everyone's primary purpose on this forum is to share information...hotrodder to hotrodder. In the process of making your decision about which components to buy [via email, company website, or phone call] you should be able to determine the actual price of those components. The monetary price is [hopefully] secondary to the actual overall value of your system.

ProdigyCustoms
08-01-2011, 06:02 AM
One other huge thing you have to decide is do you want to buy from a brick and mortar shop that uses the stuff (a lot) and has techs available to help with install questions? Or simply someone who sells the stuff because it has margin in it? Some online vendors may give it away for pennies over cost because they have no real overhead. They put on the illusion of being a shop when in reality they are in the pajamas in front of the computer selling stuff making $100 here, a $100 there. Others (like us) have overhead for our shops which act as a R and D center for product testing and use different products everyday. This gives us real world hands on experience so we can offer real world advice. This also allows us to mix products, make sure they work well together and offer packages that COMPLETE systems with products not offered by some manufactures.

Like in your case we add a steering box and steering components Ride tech does not have available. And we guarantee the fitment.