PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in the Linwood, NC area? Assistance needed.

wellis77
07-19-2011, 11:25 PM
I worked a deal with a guy in Linwood for an engine and I may be getting taken on it. I sent money down, we arranged shipping with a third party shipper, got the run around from them and decided to cancel the contract with the shipper. I'm all set to move on having it shipped UPS freight and now I'm not hearing back from the guy. If anyone is in the area and would be willing to pick the engine up, if that's able to be worked out, so I can arrange shipping from your location send me a PM. OR, if you are willing to do some checking on the legitimacy of this deal that would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

ProdigyCustoms
07-20-2011, 04:36 AM
I am headed to DSE Thursday / Friday. I would happy to stop by and grab it.

Set it up and let me know. Will probably be in the area Friday moring? Looks like Linwood is a hour north. No big deal at all.

wellis77
07-20-2011, 05:08 AM
Thanks Frank. I appreciate your willingness to do this. I'm trying to get a hold of the guy now and will let you know as soon as I do. I've got you're cell number still so I'll connect as soon as I know something, or don't know something. Thanks again.

wellis77
07-22-2011, 01:36 PM
Just want to give a HUGE thank you to Frank for helping me out on this. I really appreciate everything. You are an asset to the hobby and this community. Thank you!

ProdigyCustoms
07-23-2011, 08:58 AM
No problem man. We went into the situation ready for almost anything. But in the end it seemed he simply had a horrible logistics and lack of equipment issue. A little MacGyvering and we got it in the truck.

Motor is in Orlando safe and sound.