PDA

View Full Version : Putnam Park July 30th 31st 10/10ths Motorsports HorsePower4Hope Charity Event

wneal
07-06-2011, 04:04 AM
10/10ths Motorsports is hosting the first ever HorsePower4Hope charity event.
It is in combination with our regular 10/10ths w/e event format but will include many extras.

I am working with the HorsePower4Hope group and the final charity event funds will go to the Hope Haven Horse Farm which gives many disabled children something to smile about and some great therapy.
Having 3 deaf children myself, I know the value of a helping hand during those early years.

Event registration and charity information can be found at LINK (http://www.1010drive.citymax.com/july_30th_hope_haven_char.html)

The 30th (Sat) is the actual charity event and we will be there Sunday as well. You can register for one or both days.
Many of our great drivers have already made donations and/or registered for the event.

I am very optimistic about a great success and am honored to have been asked to help with this great group of folks.

wneal
07-11-2011, 04:30 PM
The 30th will be the day of the charity event and we will also be having a car show. Muscle cars would be a great addition to the event so if anyone will be in the area on Sat the 30th, you are welcome to come on out and put your car in the car show. A trophy will be awarded for best of show.
Hope some of you can come on out.
Bill