PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Touring.com's first ever Podcast

Larry Callahan
06-29-2011, 03:42 PM
Welcome to Pro-Touring.com's first ever podcast!

We plan to do these twice a month and to pull info off the site and add some exclusive content.

It will be filled with upcoming event info, event results and in time interviews with people in the Pro-Touring community. I hope to include talks with members, moderators and those who you all want to hear.

It will also give some of you an easy way to keep up on the Pro-Touring world using iTunes and your cell phone, iPod or iPad and many others.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://player.wizzard.tv/player/o/j/x/131016031394/config/k-e913b6b580cf5987/uuid/root.m4v/height/360/width/640"></script>

So, listen away and feel free to e-mail suggestions to [email protected]

CarlC
06-30-2011, 12:04 PM
It's working! Very cool.

dropit69
06-30-2011, 07:40 PM
i listened was cool..but gotta speak up Larry..lol..

Larry Callahan
06-30-2011, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I need to get used to the mic and the whole thing. I will have more to say soon and I need a different microphone stand. I have to be within a 1/2" of it and I have to lean over my desk the entire time to talk.

Magntik
07-06-2011, 01:00 PM
I was just talking to your "partner/helper" in this podcast thing, Rob K. at the Good Guy's show in Des Moines this past weekend. He and I went to High School together and were catching up on old times and talking about his podcast and website, which he was there supporting. When I asked him if he had visited this site or advertised on here, he said funny thing was you and him had just started working on this site's very own podcast.
And that I should check it out. Just downloaded it and can't wait to listen to it.

Rob's a good guy and I hope this podcast catches on!
Good Luck!

Jeremy

SRD art
07-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Listened in last night. Great idea. A great way to get informed about goings on and some entertainment too.

Is there a way to have a long distance interview recorded? Maybe have a feature car each month and have a small "live" interview with the owner. It would be awesome to have other guest interviews and such, maybe major vendors announcing products, events, etc. Would love to hear magazine editors give us tips on how to get a car in a mag. The possibilities here are limitless!

Larry Callahan
07-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Listened in last night. Great idea. A great way to get informed about goings on and some entertainment too.

Is there a way to have a long distance interview recorded? Maybe have a feature car each month and have a small "live" interview with the owner. It would be awesome to have other guest interviews and such, maybe major vendors announcing products, events, etc. Would love to hear magazine editors give us tips on how to get a car in a mag. The possibilities here are limitless!

Yep, after we get a few of these under our belt we will be doing just that.

rob_kibbe
07-12-2011, 11:30 AM

Hey there! This is Rob Kibbe - Larry's partner in crime. I've hosted my own show for a couple of years now called The MuscleCar Place. It covers the wide world of muscle cars and features an interview each week. I've featured Steve Rupp before, Richard Petty, Kevin King, and others. Here's a link. All past 90 shows are there, and you can subscribe in iTunes too. www.themusclecarplace.com (http://www.themusclecarplace.com)

Looking forward to doing more Pro-Touring shows with Larry - nothing but fun!!!

Thanks!
Rob K

SRD art
07-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Cooooool!

Tricky
07-12-2011, 09:08 PM
Just heard the show, it was great! Keep it up.