PDA

View Full Version : Goodguys 20th Heartland Nationals

Goodguy Ed
06-27-2011, 09:10 AM
WOW it is the 20th anniversity of the Goodguys Heartland National in Des Moines IA this weekend. If you have never been it is one of my favorite facillities that Goodguys goes to during the year. Grass areas with old town main street look really make for a great car show. Here is the press release on this weekends event.

The 20th anniversary Heartland Nationals returns to the Iowa State Fairgrounds this weekend July 1,2 & 3 bringing over 3,500 of the country’s hottest rods and coolest customs to Iowa’s Capital City! The three day event features a giant show & shine, vendor exhibits, swap meet & cars for sale corral, Goodguys AutoCross, Saturday night stage show & fireworks, Builder’s Choice awards selected by Rodger Burman/Lakeside Rods & Rides, model car show, and lots more fun for the entire family!

Live entertainment will be provided throughout the weekend by “Rick K & the Allnighters”, who’ll bring your favorite classic hits to the big stage. The band will play Saturday night at the main grandstand starting at 8pm and when the music is over the sky will light up with a giant fireworks show! It’s gonna be a great weekend of hot roddin’ in Iowa! Hope to see ya there!

Goodguys 20th Anniversary Heartland Nationals
Event Hours:
Friday, July 1st 8am to 5pm,
Saturday, July 2nd 8am to 8pm
Sunday, July 3rd 8am to 3pm
General admission
Adults: $18
Kids 7-12: $6
Registration Fees (Registration is located at the Fairgrounds)
Three-day fee: $75 (includes car and two people)
Sunday Only: $40 (includes the car and two people)
Swap Meet & Car Coral Fees:
Swap Meet Fee: $65 at the gate
Car Corral Fee: $65 at the gate

Don’t miss one of the country’s favorite summer time rod & custom events! For additional Heartland Nationals event information, click here www.heartlandnats.com (http://www.heartlandnats.com/)

Let us know who is coming and what your driving!
Also remember the discount coupon...

We’ll see you in Des Moines!

Goodguy Ed

dontlifttoshift
06-27-2011, 09:33 AM
Really an awesome show! See ya there....

RobNoLimit
06-27-2011, 11:36 AM
The 'bullit is packed in the trailer and heading out in the morning. I don't envy the next 1700 miles. - LOL, it does make Columbus a lot closer for the next weekend.

Goodguy Ed
06-27-2011, 11:40 AM
Look forward to seeing both you and Donny at the event and running the AutoCross.

There is a target on both of you guys backs!!!!!!

dontlifttoshift
06-27-2011, 06:52 PM
I don't think there will be a target on my back, I have roadster parts spread out between the garage, the shop, the painter, and the powdercoater. I will be there, likely riding around in Chris's trunk trying to get my fix......Deadlines are easy when you just keep pushing them back.....

armourmark
06-28-2011, 01:55 PM
This is a great venue, the IA State Fairgrounds. The weather always seems to work itself out (usually hot and humid) and the facilities and parking areas get better every year (they are always adding more paved lots, instead of gravel). See ya there!

DB Z28
06-28-2011, 04:36 PM
I,ll be their Helping out at the Ricks Tanks Booth