PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Road Rod & Custom now hiring.

PRRC
06-16-2011, 05:50 AM
With our recent move we have room for plenty of new projects. We are at full capacity in the new shop all ready.
The ideal person would be an experienced body man. We have a ton of blocking and sanding to do.Thats were we need the extra man power. A great plus would be a person that has other skills we could use in the shop as well. Final Assembly, wiring.etc. This person would not need to posses all the skills to finish a car start to finish, but would be willing to learn what they don't know. This person would also need to be a self starter and of up most importance a person that has great attention to detail. Wage will based on skill level. We are a small family oriented business and this person would be considered the same. So in short you have to fit.
317 541-9590 ask for Tim. Don't be shy. If you think you have even some of the skills we need. Lets talk.

PRRC
11-20-2012, 06:21 PM
Still in need of a person to fill this position.

tommycomfort
11-21-2012, 06:06 AM
If I had any skills and didn't have more projects than I can finish in a lifetime I would be all over part time work! Good luck with finding the "right guy"!
Tom

wellis77
11-21-2012, 12:57 PM
All these jobs that are popping up really make me wish I didn't just finish a bachelor's but would have went to a place like UTI or Wyotech. Daddy needs a job when he moves back to the States. Killing me! Good luck in your search Tim.

PRRC
11-21-2012, 05:26 PM
Now I know both of you guys, Tom And Will I know both of you have skills. Hope we can get the right guy. Just finding that person seems more difficult than expected.

wellis77
11-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Just not the right ones... haha

Hope you find your guy.

SShep71
11-24-2012, 04:29 AM
Wanna move your shop to san diego? Ill come do part time then. :)

johnparts
01-17-2013, 06:33 AM
Still Looking Tim?

phil83blue
04-29-2013, 04:14 PM
If you're still looking I would be interested.

PRRC
06-19-2014, 05:11 AM
Here is an update to this post. We need a person on our build assembly side. This person must be well rounded in all aspects of building assembling to a finished product. Attention to detail is a must. You must be a self starter and a team player. Pay will be based on skill level.
All work must be to a professional level. assembly, electrical some fabrication. Must be able to weld Mig a must. Tig a plus.
body shop skills a plus but will not be your main focus.
317 541-9590
or email your resume to [email protected]
Thanks Tim