PDA

View Full Version : Goodguys 14th PPG Nationals Columbus OH

Goodguy Ed
06-10-2011, 10:16 AM
Goodguys 14th PPG Nationals Presented by Bridgestone

Wanted to make sure all the Pro-Touring.com Members remember that Goodguys and Pro-Touring.com have joined together to offer a Members only discount car registration for the Columbus event. Make sure you get this done before June 24th as that is the final day of this promotion. Larry will be sending out an e-mail on this today.

Goodguys will also have a special parking area for the Pro-Touring.com Members that will be branded with the Pro-Touring.com logo and it will be by the Goodguys Mighty Muscle area so look for the signs to the Special Areas to park with other members.

The Goodguys AutoCross will be open for action both Friday and Saturday with a special Sponsor Shootout for Sunday. Bring your car over to get teched and have fun running the AutoCross both Friday and Saturday.

I hope you all are looking for the Goodguys Street Machine of the Year competition with them running the AutoCross and having an area to view them both Friday and Saturday. Come checkout the trend in the Pro-Touring and Street Machine category.

There is also a cruise from Des Moines IA on July 4th to Columbus if anyone wants to cruise down the road with the Goodguys tour.

Look forward to seeing all of you at the event in Columbus as it is THE BIG ONE!

Goodguy Ed
:attn:

RobNoLimit
06-13-2011, 10:51 PM
any more info on the cruise?

Goodguy Ed
06-14-2011, 01:58 PM
Rob,
Here is the contact info on the Cruises.

CRUISE TO COLUMBUS, OH
Tour Leader: Dave Ruhs, contact: Ph (515) 321-3283
e-mail: [email protected]
Departs from: Des Moines, IA on July 4, 2011
Call for departure location and info.

RobNoLimit
06-23-2011, 08:26 AM
I'm in for both shows. There's some shops we want to see so I'm not sure about the cruise. Hope to see a bunch of trucks competing at these shows. I'll try to pump it up.

craigs73
06-23-2011, 08:39 AM
i will be there cant wait.......but only as a spectator :( oh well its a fun show and hope to meet some of you there i cant wait marys gonna take me for a spin

Cuzidid
06-23-2011, 09:11 AM
Ed,

I sent in my registration yesterday...looking forward to autocrossing Friday and Saturday. Can you or someone else send out a Pro-Touring.com decal form my windshield or is that something we can handle in Columbus?

Brad Granger

Ron.in.SoCal
06-23-2011, 09:26 AM
I'm in for both shows. There's some shops we want to see so I'm not sure about the cruise. Hope to see a bunch of trucks competing at these shows. I'll try to pump it up.

Rob - you are the man! San Ber-doo to whereever, you're there. I'm going to try to make it out to Colombus and cheer you on! See you soon Bro...

Goodguy Ed
06-23-2011, 11:08 AM
As far as the decal you can pick it up at the Goodguys Semi right by the special area. Just go up and ask the ladies working the merchandise booth at the semi.

See you in Columbus, it is going to be something else this year.

Goodguy Ed

70camaro406
07-02-2011, 03:37 AM
I'll be visiting for the first time, not with the car, unfortunately. Hopefully, being there and seeing everything will get me more motivated to finish it quicker! Bringing LOTS of batteries for the camera, too.

Goodguy Ed
07-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Wayne,
Make sure you use the $3.00 off coupon that is the second topic on this section if your not bringing your car.

Look forward to seeing all you guys there. Make sure you say hello if you see me flying around on a golf cart or at the AutoCross.

Goodguy Ed

craigs73
07-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Wayne,
Make sure you use the $3.00 off coupon that is the second topic on this section if your not bringing your car.

Look forward to seeing all you guys there. Make sure you say hello if you see me flying around on a golf cart or at the AutoCross.

Goodguy Ed
$3 cupon im about to buy my ticket online any info be great

70camaro406
07-06-2011, 07:11 AM
Thanks Ed, already have them printed. Will look for you on the cart.

Craig, check the first sticky under Goodguys events.

craigs73
07-06-2011, 02:27 PM
found them this mourning thanks to larry.......got mine printed to i cant wait gonna be fun......is there gonna be a area just for pro-touring members and can any of us get stickers even tho my car wont be there

Goodguy Ed
07-06-2011, 04:07 PM
There will be a special parking area for the Pro-Touring guys in the special areas with the Mighty Muscle area.

If you do not have a decal just stop by the Goodguys Semi on your way to the area and ask the ladies at the booth for one.

Look forward to seeing you guys at the event.

We have more vendors than we ever have had so make sure you go around and see them.

AutoCross will be running all three days with a sponsor 12 car shootout on Sunday so make sure you stay to see the 12 drivers and cars.

Goodguy Ed