PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Bonus and more for RTMC

Finch
05-24-2011, 10:19 AM
In addition to the Autocross and Show and Shine event we have booked a band called Flashback to play for us from 12 - 4 on Saturday. I was at Steve Tracy's (Advanced Plating Owner) party on Saturday and heard them play. Great sound and energy so will be a great addition.

Next surprise is we have also made plans to have Chad Reynolds from Bangshift.com come and announce at our event for the weekend. If you did not get enough of him during the 48 Hour Camaro build you can get your fill at RTMC. He really adds to any event he does so I am excited to have him as part of RTMC

Larry Callahan
05-24-2011, 11:08 AM
Thanks! Like I didn't feel bad enough for not being able to make it before. Geeezzzeeee LOL!!

Have fun everyone! I wish I was there.

BangShiftChad
05-24-2011, 01:01 PM
I'm really looking forward to this whole event. It's always fun to hang out with a bunch of other crazy gearheads for the weekend. Should be a great event. How can you go wrong with food, music and horsepower. Plus, we get to hang out with celebrities like Bill Howell and Brian Finch!

See you guys there. Fun will be had by all.

tommycomfort
05-24-2011, 03:27 PM
Man, we wrenched all day to get the car ready and we're super excited! Thanks for putting so much effort into the event!
Tom

SicMonte
05-25-2011, 09:33 AM
This will be an amazing event!!! I was on the chat for the 48 hour camaro all three days....im sure Chad got sick om all my questions!!

Can't wait to meet him and the rest of you down there!!

wiedemab
05-25-2011, 09:49 AM
This gets better by the day - - - - - - - Here is to hoping we have great weather too!

dropit69
05-25-2011, 12:28 PM
just got my alignment and some quick muffler fixing done now cleaning it up and ready to go tomm morning..chenged plans finally getting my orange 73 out for some fun..can't wait..!!!!!!!!!

tazzz25906112
05-26-2011, 04:16 AM
This gets better by the day - - - - - - - Here is to hoping we have great weather too!

They're calling for nothing but sun shine and sun block gang,,, so hang onto your shorts this is going to be a wildly good time!!!!!

JEFFTATE
05-26-2011, 05:51 AM
See you guys Friday .

Two G's
05-26-2011, 06:26 AM
Can't wait i need to redeam my time aganist Mark. Sounds like a good place for a party to brake out!