PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers needed for RTMC Please Read This

Chucks73
04-29-2011, 06:53 AM
Volunteers needed for RTMC Please Read This

I thought it would be easier to start a thread for volunteers and what day(s) you can help out. We need tech guys on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. Car Show workers for Saturday and Sunday someone to run the timing and work the track.
If you will list your shirt size, I will see you get a Staff/Worker shirt for the event, thanks!
Friday. We will need people that will be going on the Cruise to help Tech, Register and help with the Cruise.
Saturday, Help finish Tech and work the Car Show
Sunday, Track workers and someone to run the timing
The racing can not start till all the cars have been tech inspected. Once the inspection is completed you will be done or you could be reassigned to another job.
So if you are planning on being there when the track opens in the morning please sign-up.
I will need your name, which day and what you are willing to sign up for.
Also email me with your name and cell number. [email protected] ([email protected])
If you need to contact me my cell is 714 458-6568 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Thanks in advance for helping on the RTMC Nashville.

protouring70
05-04-2011, 07:55 AM
Sent email.

ColSanders
05-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Sent email

SicMonte
05-07-2011, 03:37 PM
email sent

Chucks73
05-23-2011, 06:28 AM
Second Request. Only a week to go and I only have 4 Volunteers?????? Come on guys we really can't do this with help. Please email or call me if you can help even for a couple hours.

David Sloan
05-23-2011, 07:27 AM
Hi Chuck
I am coming up Friday morning, so any thing i can do to help is always a pleasure.

TnBlkC230WZ
05-23-2011, 10:12 AM
Chuck,

I'm signed up to participate, but I can volunteer before the event. Not sure if that is workable. I plan on arriving Thursday evening.

1981silverz28
05-23-2011, 11:09 AM
I will be there for the cruise and Sat and Sun . Let me know when and where you need me and i'll be glad to help .

protouring70
05-24-2011, 04:56 AM
Hey Chuck, I sent you an email. I will be there Friday with David. So let me know, Any time Sat or even other times?

Finch
05-24-2011, 10:30 AM
Cant thank you guys enough for jumping in to help out. All volunteers are welcome to join the cruise and are invited to the dinner as well at no charge. You will get an event t-shirt as well for helping again at no charge.

Chucks73
05-25-2011, 05:17 AM
OK Here is my first cut at the Volunteers. This is just a wish list but if you can help that would be Great. If you have friend that are willing to work bring them along.

I plan on being at the Hotel around 11:00 to start Reg and Tech. When you get there please try to find me so I can put you to work.

Attached is a picture of my car so look for it and you have found me or call my cell 310 283 5495.

Thanks to Brian for posting this on the Pro-touring site.
Cant thank you guys enough for jumping in to help out. All volunteers are welcome to join the cruise and are invited to the dinner as well at no charge. You will get an event t-shirt as well for helping again at no charge.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif