PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar Good Guys event and car coverage.

rrunner68
04-18-2011, 08:20 AM
These guys even have older stuff from RTTC and such. Great online car guy reading material.

http://www.streetlegaltv.com/features/car-reviews/driving-the-hotchkis-68-road-runner-at-goodguys-del-mar-meet/

67zo6Camaro
04-18-2011, 05:06 PM
Nice coverage of your car Dan. It ran great that weekend and it's quite a different car from when I met you last year. Good job Bro.

Brett

DFRESH
04-18-2011, 05:41 PM
Hey, it's only pics of a Mopar---where's all the Camaros? LOL Congrats---especially like the intro pic--very cool.

Doug

Matt@BOS
04-18-2011, 06:22 PM
Hey, it's only pics of a Mopar---where's all the Camaros? LOL Congrats---especially like the intro pic--very cool.

Doug

Doug, most of us Camaro owners didn't have our cameras handy towards the end of the weekend. Our attention was turned elsewhere. A small part of the One Lap Camaro died that Saturday, and many of us were busy mourning the loss of clutch.

...at least that is my excuse for not taking any pictures of your car.

Matt

p.s. Dan you're a brave man for lending your car out to the editors challenge, you should be proud of how it performed, and that it survived what turned out to be quite a torture test!

rrunner68
04-18-2011, 06:44 PM
Yeah I think I'm harder on that car than anyone else. I took it out to Vegas for the MATS autocross the next week, between me and Mary in the E-Max, we gave over 250 people rides in the 2 cars over 3 days of driving.

DFRESH
04-18-2011, 08:57 PM
Doug, most of us Camaro owners didn't have our cameras handy towards the end of the weekend. Our attention was turned elsewhere. A small part of the One Lap Camaro died that Saturday, and many of us were busy mourning the loss of clutch.

...at least that is my excuse for not taking any pictures of your car.

Matt

p.s. Dan you're a brave man for lending your car out to the editors challenge, you should be proud of how it performed, and that it survived what turned out to be quite a torture test!

Hey, congrats to you also brother---you were killing it out there--was a great thing to watch it---car looked amazing as always----You want to join in going to Willow Springs with Chad and I on April 30th? Drive up to my place on Friday night, we leave from here that night or early next morning.

Matt@BOS
04-19-2011, 09:01 AM
Hey, congrats to you also brother---you were killing it out there--was a great thing to watch it---car looked amazing as always----You want to join in going to Willow Springs with Chad and I on April 30th? Drive up to my place on Friday night, we leave from here that night or early next morning.

That would be fun, but I don't think I have the time. I don't think I could even get out to Camarillo. additionally, I still need to drop the oil pan in my car and maybe take a look at the valves as well.

Hope you guys have fun out there, and watch that peg-leg at those higher speeds!

Matt

chrismoe
07-24-2011, 02:53 PM
These guys even have older stuff from RTTC and such. Great online car guy reading material.

http://www.streetlegaltv.com/features/car-reviews/driving-the-hotchkis-68-road-runner-at-goodguys-del-mar-meet/

Dan,

Goo stuff.

Chris