PDA

View Full Version : RTTS Road Course and Autox Results

Yelcamino
04-06-2011, 08:07 AM
Here are the final results with corrections...

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

If they're too hard to read, here are the files for download...

46002 46001

The Stickman
04-06-2011, 08:26 AM
Thanx for posting. Wish the car had made it longer as I think I could have improved some at each.

vette427-sbc
04-06-2011, 08:28 AM
Looks like Chris McCormick took my car for a few hot laps while I wasnt looking... At least he laid down some seriously fast times with it! :lmao:

Yelcamino
04-06-2011, 08:53 AM
Looks like Chris McCormick took my car for a few hot laps while I wasnt looking... At least he laid down some seriously fast times with it! :lmao:

Did I mix up cars and drivers? Is your last name Rauso? The autox list had a '60 Corvette listed next to Chris Rauso's name. I couldn't remember seeing a '60 Vette running around but figured I didn't get a chance to see every car!

My apologies for any and all errors! If there is an error with your name and/or car, please let me know and I'll make the corrections!

The Stickman
04-06-2011, 08:56 AM
Did I mix up cars and drivers? Is your last name Rauso? The autox list had a '60 Corvette listed next to Chris Rauso's name. I couldn't remember seeing a '60 Vette running around but figured I didn't get a chance to see every car!

My apologies for any and all errors! If there is an error with your name and/or car, please let me know and I'll make the corrections!

Not sure if it matters or not but there is no car type next to mine. It's an Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser which I am sure doesn't fit into that little box. You could use Oldsmobile or wagon if you want, if it even matters. I am Neil Kline #19

ProBell
04-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Chris McCormick was in my Camaro. See what happens when you leave the keys in the car. Thanks Chris for putting down such fast laps.
Congats again to all that attended. Randy

Yelcamino
04-06-2011, 09:49 AM
So far I've made the above corrections to my spreadsheets. I'm going to give it a couple of days for more people to chime in before I post the corrected sheets to make sure I have everything right. Hopefully everyone will tell me the year/make/model of their cars too! Thanks!

Bill Howell
04-06-2011, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the help Herb. I am in a class in Memphis today so just couldn't do it.

Vinz68
04-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Looks Great! Thanks Herb

SicMonte
04-06-2011, 10:19 AM
I blame my pathetic road course times too a weak engine and a scared driver...hahahahaha.

The Stickman
04-06-2011, 12:58 PM
I blame my pathetic road course times too a weak engine and a scared driver...hahahahaha.

Well better that than a weak driver and a scared engine, LOL.

vanzuuk1
04-06-2011, 02:00 PM
I had a weak driver and a scared engine...next year I will be a little better prepared so look out! Ken it was close, if I had eaten a lighter breakfast I would have caught you.

gmachinedart1
04-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Herb,thanx for posting the times .Looks like I never completed my second timed lap .I got a little confused as all the corner workers were waving the checkered flag at me after my first timed lap and I thought that meant to come in.Oh well,one and done.

Fast Grand Sport
04-06-2011, 04:06 PM
That was some great weekend, cant wait to go back in two weeks.

Morgan
04-10-2011, 03:34 AM
Thanks for posting that Herb and great to meet you. I'd love to know what everyone was running for tires as the stock ones I was running are shot and it is time to upgrade.

ProBell
04-12-2011, 02:49 AM
I just want to thank and congratulate Chris for doing such a good job driving my car. (He was listed as driving a 69 Corvette by mistake )If I am looking at the results correctly he finished in 2nd place. This is the 2nd time he has done this. He was runner up at the first Motor State Challenge in what they called the Touring Class in 2009.
He is my friend and Father in law. He got me involved with road racing 10 years ago. He was my Instructor at most of the HPDS I attended.
Thanks again for making the car shine. Randy

Yelcamino
04-12-2011, 06:17 AM
I updated the results with correct names and cars. I also added two drivers, Norm Peterson and Joe Volpe, to the autocross results.

This was a great event and NJMP is a great facility; I'm glad I was able to be part of the 1st Annual!

81blacktiez28
04-12-2011, 11:15 AM
hey vinnie congrats on your win. also let me know about your show, ill try to be there. good cause. john

lotarust
05-07-2011, 05:59 AM
This was my first roadcoarse experience AWESOME! I had a great weekend with a great group of guys. I bought my mustang to drive next to my son Kenny when his camaro is done. thanks to Bill, Mike, Albert and everyone else that made this weekend happen. Can't wait for Nashville! Kenny Sr.