PDA

View Full Version : Spring Nationals 2011 Autocross Results

BangShiftChad
03-14-2011, 02:44 PM
Hey gang, BangShiftChad here, aka Chad Reynolds, the official mouth of Goodguys Autocross. We had a really good show in Scottsdale and it was way cool seeing Rockin' Rob, Weishaar, and Tom Foglesong. Rob Phillips was there with his truck, and the Ridetech and Spectre crews were out having fun in their Mustang and Camaro respectively. John Hotchkis made some clean laps in several cars, including Dan's big B Body Mopar, but the winner of the Vendor category was "Big Bad" Bret Voelkel from Ridetech. Rob McGregor was the man to beat right up to the end in his F-100, and put on some cool drifting demos for the fans. We had a good time for sure. The full results are below, and there are photos on BangShift.com. Click here to see them. (http://bangshift.com/blog/Event-Gallery-Goodguys-Scottsdale-2011-Scottsdale-Arizona.html)

Nessumsar
03-14-2011, 03:38 PM
Hey Chad, glad to see you around here. Thanks for the coverage, looks like it was a really nice event.

RobNoLimit
03-14-2011, 04:05 PM
great picts, I hear there is video of the '33 incident? any info? I'd like to see that without the seat clinch.

rrunner68
03-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Thanks for coming out Chad, I know us pre-Madonnas don't make it easy on you, Bret and the gang. See you at Del Mar.

Pontiac Chris
03-14-2011, 07:30 PM
Hey Chad, thanks for doing what you do and helping make the autocross events happen, I had a great time, got plenty of runs in and can't wait to do it again!

Nessumsar
03-15-2011, 09:01 AM
Thanks for coming out Chad, I know us pre-Madonnas don't make it easy on you, Bret and the gang. See you at Del Mar.

You better bring your "H" game! I'm gunning for you.

Goodguy Ed
03-15-2011, 04:01 PM
This weekend is the 1st Goodguys Spring Lone Star Nationals at the Texas Motor Speedway which is the longest AutoCross track that we do. We will be posting the time as soon as the event is over.

Goodguy Ed

rockytopper
03-24-2011, 10:23 AM
You guys have the results for Texas yet?