PDA

View Full Version : Anyone passing by Thousand Oaks on the way to SEMA?

Larry Callahan
10-30-2010, 02:12 PM
Anyone passing by Thousand Oaks on the way to SEMA? I ran out of room in my truck and I'm scrambling to get my truck wired to rent a small U-haul trailer.

SLO_Z28
10-30-2010, 06:54 PM
When/what do you need to get there. Im heading out to SEMA wednesday after I get off work. Im probably taking my car though, so it couldn't be too big. Let me know.

Larry Callahan
10-31-2010, 06:17 AM
I am heading out mid day Tuesday. Its more then just a little. Thanks for the the offer though.

Bow Tie 67
10-31-2010, 07:03 AM
Larry looks like you'll have to leave the kitchen sink at home. Sorry I couldn't resist. Good luck and have fun.

Larry Callahan
10-31-2010, 07:56 AM
Oh man I wish. I have so much stuff for SEMA dinner/Optima event/tools to work on a relatives house while in town it's not funny.

SLO_Z28
10-31-2010, 10:34 AM
Actually it looks like I'm taking my truck out to Vegas, still heading out on wednesday though. I just got some ****ty news, my mom has colon cancer, so she may not be going this year :( , was planning on taking her camaro. You could even borrow my truck for putting around SEMA doing whatever youre going to do, just make sure if you crash it its down for the count, I could use the money for a down payment on a vette :p

Dont know if I properly introduced myself but I met you at JCG for that open house, I was the fat kid that worked for the highway patrol.

Cris@JCG
10-31-2010, 10:48 AM
Leaving Wed in the afternoon... drop off the stuff @ the shop & I can take it for you.. My truck has a some sliding cover in the back..

Larry Callahan
10-31-2010, 10:51 AM
Actually it looks like I'm taking my truck out to Vegas, still heading out on Wednesday though. I just got some ****ty news, my mom has colon cancer, so she may not be going this year :( , was planning on taking her camaro. You could even borrow my truck for putting around SEMA doing whatever youre going to do, just make sure if you crash it its down for the count, I could use the money for a down payment on a vette :p

Dont know if I properly introduced myself but I met you at JCG for that open house, I was the fat kid that worked for the highway patrol.

Wow! I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I hope so does join you and I wish her the best. I see Cris's post below. He is close and I will stop by his place and drop off a few things.

Thanks for the offer.

Larry Callahan
10-31-2010, 10:51 AM
Leaving Wed in the afternoon... drop off the stuff @ the shop & I can take it for you.. My truck has a some sliding cover in the back..

Awesome! Will you be at the shop Monday night? I can swing by after work and drop off a few things.

Cris@JCG
10-31-2010, 10:59 AM
Actually it looks like I'm taking my truck out to Vegas, still heading out on wednesday though. I just got some ****ty news, my mom has colon cancer, so she may not be going this year :( , was planning on taking her camaro. You could even borrow my truck for putting around SEMA doing whatever youre going to do, just make sure if you crash it its down for the count, I could use the money for a down payment on a vette :p

Sorry to hear about your mom..

Awesome! Will you be at the shop Monday night? I can swing by after work and drop off a few things.

We will be here... See you Monday..