PDA

View Full Version : Do you live in Las Vegas? Are you going to our dinner? Can I ship something to you?

Larry Callahan
10-20-2010, 11:17 AM
I have a couple of things that I need for our SEMA dinner that won't arrive until after I leave home. I need a safe place I can ship a few boxes to that I can pick up a few days before the dinner.

67 ls1 vert
10-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Hey Larry, im sure someone will be able to help you on that but you can always call the hotel
you are staying at and have it delivered to them until you arrive. Just a thought incase no one helps you.

Larry Callahan
10-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Hey Larry, im sure someone will be able to help you on that but you can always call the hotel
you are staying at and have it delivered to them until you arrive. Just a thought incase no one helps you.

I wanted to avoid using the hotel if possible but I will as a last resort.

dropit69
10-20-2010, 12:30 PM
Bunny Ranch...Just saying???

SLO_Z28
10-20-2010, 08:24 PM
When do you need it and how big is it? I dont live too far from you and im driving out to SEMA wednesday.

nvmyss
10-21-2010, 06:02 AM
Larry,
Did you get my PM? If you or anyone else on here needs any thing when your in Vegas or Pahrump feel free to contact me.
I'm not in Vegas anymore as I've moved to pahrump but I'll be down town @ the show and I'll be working OUSCI.
I have lots of room at the house, good ammount of tools, and a truck that can tow what ever I throw at it.
My phone is 702 54 one 26one two I'll be back in town next Sat.