PDA

View Full Version : Goodguys show...one word...

gEtyOpAPiOn
08-28-2004, 12:59 PM
disapointed:sleeping:

MrQuick
08-28-2004, 02:21 PM
I hope the one coming up will be better. Lets have a P-T lunch get together! I might have a selling spot maybe. did you have a good time at least????

gEtyOpAPiOn
08-28-2004, 03:51 PM
yeah I had a good time....I bought some billet window cranks that was the last stuff i needed for my interior...I just didnt like that there was no swap meet ...and some vendors try to sell stuff more expensive what a rip off lol isnt it suposed to be cheaper at the show ? lol ..... like this guy trying to sell this t 56 for 1700 just the body lol i think that was ridiculous ....good thing my car is almost done ...there was some nice cars out there though ...what kind of car you have ? yeah im down for a get together at the next show pt members only ..what is it! ...i have my badge!! I just dunno were to install it in the car yet

Gonzostyle
08-30-2004, 07:25 PM
I was very disappointed, especially after getting there at 8am on Saturday and finding out the car coral was sold out. Oh and that they said would tow my car if I did not take down my for sale signs. It sucked!
There were some nice cars there though. Also I found a dash insert for my moms 42 chevy pick up. So while not a complete waste, I was disappointed.

-Jeremie