PDA

View Full Version : Nashville GG 2010

Finch
05-18-2010, 11:18 AM
OK, just a few days away so who is in?????

I will have several cars at the event and auto-x. The Mustang will be in the Barret Jackson Booth and the yellow 71 in the Optima Booth. I will be bringing out the 66 vette which is now all new and packing some punch so this will be a little break in before the MWMCC. We will also have the Kryptonite 69 running the auto-x as well as a couple trucks to try and take that new class. Come watch or get a ride as I go for my 5th straight win and keep the streak going at Nashville.

I anticipate some after show activities downtown with the Ridetech crew so get a kitchen pass and tighten up the belts as it will be a bumpy ride.

Wiedo
05-18-2010, 12:33 PM
Brian, I'll see you there. I'm leaving Thursday am. Wiedo

406 Q-ship
05-18-2010, 12:44 PM
Well at least you guys have a chance of winning, for it is too far for Mary "the Destroyer" Possi to drive too. :bicycle: :injured:LOL

Bad94
05-18-2010, 01:52 PM
We are getting ready to load the trailer, we have a truck that will be in the Optima booth, but it wont be doing the auto x.

Were leaving thursday morning.

Brian, i call shot gun for a ride.

jeff s
05-23-2010, 04:29 PM
Here's vid of the Temptress.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCQOFkB8-eU

Danny Thomas
05-23-2010, 07:01 PM
Great weekend and great to hang out with Bill, Yancy, Brian, Jimi and others. Autocross was a blast and esp. the ride with Brian in the 66. The car was unbelieveable and out of control. Brian was having so much though. Weather was great..good to so so much going on esp. after all the flood damage a few weeks ago...big sucess. Look forward to seeing everyone next weekend in Putnam.