PDA

View Full Version : Musclerodz is now a Nu-Relics Power Window dealer

MuscleRodz
04-30-2010, 05:57 PM
Musclerodz is pleased to annouce we are now a dealer for Nu-Relics power window kits. We have had a chance to use them in our shop and feel they are on of the best kits on the market to sell to our customers. Some of the features are:

° BUILT STRONG TO LAST LONG
° MODEL SPECIFIC- bolt into original mounting holes
° Works with the curved glass of the 1960s and 1970s models
° Numerous models available to remove the vent window
° Uses Stock Channels
° New Delco OEM Motors - made in USA
° Made of 1018 cold roll steel
° Brass oilite thrust bearings at pivots
° Gear plates are treated with cryogenics to harden the teeth for longer life
° Kits include switches/wire harness and conduit
° Choice of chrome or illuminated switches
° Lifetime warranty

Best part is the last feature, LIFETIME WARRANTY! No need to ever buy anything for your power windows again if you have a problem. Fitments available for most GM cars and trucks 30's-70's, FORD cars and trucks from 30's to 70's, and MOPAR "B" bodies.

Pricing is simple. Front kits $399, rear kits $445, or full car for $775. Regulators, motors, switches, harnesses, complete. Mopar is slightly more. If you want to upgrade to their Nu-Crank (switch that looks like manual windows) they are $169 a pair.

We are currently adding their full catalog to our online store. If you do not see the vehicle you are looking for listed, email or call us. Thanks!

The WidowMaker
10-17-2010, 09:26 PM
i picked up a set from mike after reading all the negative reviews on the electric life stuff. i havent installed them yet and wont for a little while, but they look like a great product. a little more expensive than the EL's but i think they will be worth it in the end.