PDA

View Full Version : volunteers for RTTC

Bill Howell
03-23-2010, 07:52 PM
OK, I am getting swamped and trying to keep up I am afraid I will miss something.
If you have volunteered, will you please post in this thread also, just so I will have everyone down that will definately be there to help. Also, if you just have to do something or are particularly good at something, make a note of that too.
I know Chuck is going to help with the car show part. Vince and Allen are there to help, several others have mentioned they are there.
Thanks guys. I will have 2500 miles to sort all this out on the way out, so with it all in this one thread, it will really help.

Chucks73
03-23-2010, 07:55 PM
You know I'm in with the car show and anything else you need.
I live about 1/2 hour away.

Friday. Could be available all day if needed.

Saturday. Available all day

Gitter Dun
03-23-2010, 08:22 PM
I wiil be arriving Thursday around 3:00 p.m which leaves my Friday wide open. I can help with track set up placing cones or anything like that but I also have a car entered that I will be driving so my volunteer time I,m limiting to Friday alone. Will you need help with setting up a staging area? Let me know.

aray327
03-23-2010, 09:00 PM
I offered to help as well. I registered for the event also. So in between driving I'm available.

I'm not looking to score points nor do i plan to compete for the Optima challenge, just having fun.

796spdbu
03-23-2010, 09:27 PM
I offred also,Bill. Im flying in to John wayne at 10:33 a.m. on friday. Since we cant run the rent-a-racers,im wide open all weekend for anything you need.

Greg

CurtiSS 69
03-24-2010, 08:46 PM
Bill,

I will do anything I can to help. I'll be there all day Saturday. I can chase cones, start, grid, tech, hand out water....

Regards

CurtiSS 69

Bow Tie 67
03-25-2010, 05:39 AM
Dam Bill I would be there to help, but cant get away on Easter weekend. Anyone considering going to help, just do it. I guarantee you will have a great time, not to mention meeting one of our own celeb's Mr. Bill Howell.

DanP454
03-25-2010, 07:04 AM
Hey Bill,
I live 5 min out so I can help if you need anything done before hand. I can Help Friday Halh day now (duty at work calls) and Saturday until the afternoon (maybe even later Ill know in a couple of days). I Have a truck if hauling is need.
Dan
[email protected]

1badchevelle
03-25-2010, 02:52 PM
I am in, and a buddy of mine as well.

We can help out on Saturday, and possibly Friday if we can take the day off.

Ron.in.SoCal
03-25-2010, 05:00 PM
I PM'd you before and will be available for assisting on Sat...

41565 chevelle
03-26-2010, 09:36 AM
I am 5 min away. I plan on being there on Saturday but I would like to help out any way I can. My car is far from ready so I will be spectating. PM me when time permits and I will see what I can do, working both Friday and Saturday nights

chevyhector
03-26-2010, 10:04 AM
I can be available all day Sat, If my 14 year old son can help out, then count him in too. We can do just about anything, except clean out port-a-potty's ! I'm pretty sure you will post the time of arrival if not PM me with that info.

MrQuick
03-26-2010, 10:13 AM
Hi guys,

we are getting in around 2pm on Friday, I will try to get with you guys after we check in.

We are ready for work.

vince