PDA

View Full Version : Run to the Coast (west coast RTTHs)

Bill Howell
02-12-2010, 04:13 PM
OK guys, register here
https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/showthread.php?p=633898#post633898

We will be having our first annual west coast RTTHs event in April. Not all the plans are finalized but we do have a contract and are opening up registration for the event now.
To all the people inquiring about sponsorship and vendor participation, I will be sending out an email to you later tonight.
To any one in the area, whether or not your car is ready to race, you are welcomed to come join the fun. We will need and are looking for volunteers to help with all the things it takes to run an event. Please post up if you can help out either day.
Also, we will have a cruise on Sunday that everyone will be invited to, just let us know here if you are planning to cruise, no cost.

Steve1968LS2
02-12-2010, 06:05 PM
I'm working on a cruise route.. Should be nice, low traffic and all that jazz.

Now I just need to get my car running again. lol

Steve1968LS2
02-12-2010, 06:12 PM
Just paid for Penny on Saturday.. you pay/registration system worked great.

Vegas69
02-12-2010, 06:33 PM
I'm paid and in for Saturday....can't wait.

Danny Thomas
02-12-2010, 06:57 PM
This going to be an awesome event in sunny Ca. unless you can't get rid of the rain..lol..Remember that this will be a first come first serve on what day you get. We will only be able to run so many cars each day. Looking forward to meeting new and old friends....

rsk68
02-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Paid for Saturday, looking forward to this!

Danny Thomas
02-13-2010, 06:33 AM
I'm working on a cruise route.. Should be nice, low traffic and all that jazz.

Now I just need to get my car running again. lol

PCH, Moholland Dr and others come to mind....Is this a run to the coast or run thru the canyon....LOL

tazzz25906112
02-13-2010, 06:42 AM
Hell Danny we'll turn into a week long run through the State LOL..... Lynn and I have already been talking about staying longer and doing the PCH all the way up the coast..... Maybe we can get the wives and the Rat Pack to do a wined down drive after the event with a little cruise up the coast together...

Danny Thomas
02-13-2010, 06:47 AM
Hell Danny we'll turn into a week long run through the State LOL..... Lynn and I have already been talking about staying longer and doing the PCH all the way up the coast..... Maybe we can get the wives and the Rat Pack to do a wined down drive after the event with a little cruise up the coast together...

I'm in..tell Lynn hello

tazzz25906112
02-13-2010, 07:29 AM
You bet she said to say hi to Ginnie too and we're down,,,, Bill, Brian, Shafi, Yancy you guys in for a little extended stay/cruise up the coast????