PDA

View Full Version : Looking for shops in Northern Maryland...

phenometron
01-22-2010, 10:18 AM
Well, I've been posting in the Brake section...then I thought maybe swap out the rear end...it turns out, I just can't find a starting point, and there are things I'm not equipped to do. Anyone out there around Bel Air, MD (give or take a half hour drive...Baltimore to Elkton) that does pro-touring conversions? Thanks in advance!

joemac
01-22-2010, 12:42 PM
There are several I know of in the crofton/glen burnie area. I'm not exactly sure how far that is for you but should be close enough. One is Justin's Performance Center the other is Horsepower by Hermann. I don't have the contact info handy but they both have websites. If they can't do what you need they can refer you to somebody.

Another option although it is farther South than you are looking to go is McKeown Motorsport Engineering. I know they do good work. They are in Waldorf though which is probably an hour to an hour and a half in traffic.

phenometron
01-22-2010, 04:13 PM
Thanks, Joe. I just need to talk to someone about organizing my project and getting SOMETHING done. I would love to have a Prodigy shop around the corner because they've been so helpful, but I don't see that happenin'. I do have a Maryland Real Estate license if you want to expand your operations to Harford or Cecil County, MD, Prodigy!

SicMonte
03-19-2010, 11:56 AM
you could contact Jason up at http://www.gforcedesignconcepts.com/

That shop is amazing!!!

phenometron
03-19-2010, 03:12 PM
you could contact Jason up at http://www.gforcedesignconcepts.com/

That shop is amazing!!!

Wow, haven't checked this post in awhile...glad I'm still subscribed! Thanks, I'll definitely check them out. I respect classic hotrodding for sure, I'm just surprised there aren't more shops around that understand the pro-touring concept.

phenometron
03-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Whoa, they look like they're a couple of hours away according to Mapquest. We'll see...I'll have to give them a call.

SicMonte
04-23-2010, 11:43 AM
Whoa, they look like they're a couple of hours away according to Mapquest. We'll see...I'll have to give them a call.

It's worth it. No one in the area is even close to thier level!

phenometron
04-25-2010, 02:05 PM
Called, told them what I wanted vs. needed. We exchanged multiple emails then I never heard back from them...that was a couple of months ago. Oh well...I won't bug anyone who doesn't want the business. Thanks for your help though!:cheers:

SicMonte
04-26-2010, 06:43 AM
hmm...that sounds very unusual of Jason. I would keep trying.

GNon18s
09-26-2010, 05:43 PM
Legacyinnovations.com York, pa.(near Harrisburg).