PDA

View Full Version : Steevo. Is This You?

TonyHuntimer
08-25-2004, 04:10 PM
Was just searching around the internet and found this...

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showthread.php?t=26599

Is that you Steevo?

:)
Tony Huntimer
RaceHome.com

TitoJones
08-25-2004, 04:16 PM
I am going to go out on a limb and say no, that is NOT Steevo. But that guy is very good at the copy and paste function. All he did was copy text from Lateral-G.net and copy the PHR article from the website.
What a poser.
Steevo- Go over there and call that guy out.
Tyler

Ralph LoGrasso
08-25-2004, 04:19 PM
Tyler,

Did you read the whole thread? I read most of it and he seemed to be trying to convince them of an American car's potential. He showed a lot of different cars in that thread, including Big Red.

TitoJones
08-25-2004, 04:23 PM
Ralph-
Yeah, I read it. But all he did was copy and paste. I can do that.
If I were trying to convince people of something, I'd say it with my own words, not directly copy a persons text and pass it off as my own.
He didn't even have to form his own opinion, as it was already written for him.
I still call poser.
Tyler

MrQuick
08-25-2004, 04:33 PM
He sure goes on and on like Steve! he he j/k :rotfl: I don't remember him owning a Nissan??? I think we should ignore it...hate to blow him out of the closet if it is. shhhh here he comes... i said "blow him out of the closet" he he... yeah.... cool :doh:

TonyHuntimer
08-25-2004, 05:34 PM
I think He was trying to pass himself off as Steevo. I could be wrong.

At least he is doing American cars and Pro-Touring some good lip service on an Import message board. And he is well versed in this website and my website. My bet is that he comes here regularly.

And if that is Steevo... He's definitely in the closet.
:)

Tony Huntimer
RaceHome.com

gEtyOpAPiOn
08-25-2004, 05:48 PM
I dont know *Steevo* but that thread looked like them ebay fake cars for sale with a 4000 buy it now...all copy and paste lol

Jim Nilsen
08-25-2004, 09:19 PM
Any pics that Steevo puts up, my computer can copy to my pics at a click of the mouse . Those pics are formated in some other form from what I can tell.

Jim Nilsen

Martin71RS
08-25-2004, 10:37 PM
"Here's a 1968 Camaro that I've owned since age 13. Over the years, the car has evolved from a ratty high school street racer to a clean yellow pro-touring car."

he says in his first post... I'm with Tyler, the guy is a POSER :bsjerk: big time :moon:
his profile:
Birthday:
16th August 1984
Type of car driven:
My bike
School
.....worst thing is he is also from the Netherlands......
(he is not representative for the average dutch guy :dunno: )

Martin

CliffS
08-25-2004, 10:56 PM
Martin,If he is from the Netherlands we could check out 'his ride' ..:evil:

68RallySport
08-25-2004, 11:36 PM
I hate that thread! For one i hate the arguement, two WTF! Thats just damn wrong! What would be going through his head? Sorry someone stole the stuff you choose to share with everyone stevo...
And those skyline fools will learn when they race us....
David

LowBuckX
08-26-2004, 12:26 AM
I had to register and post there. :spank2: But they deleted my post that took me an hour to write :banghead: so I posted back with a short and nice post..

Steve Chryssos
08-26-2004, 04:39 AM
It's not me.
Chill. He's quoting. This is reinforced by the fact that they then go on to quote the Bob Owens text, the Challenger text and exact reprints of Big Red.
It's clear to the members of that forum. They in no way state "Hey Nigel!! (or Ian or some other english name) I like your car."
I'm flattered. (I'm also a little surprised since I built that car in such a way that nobody would like it). And I'm impressed that someone considers Teetoe's ride "the ultimate pro-touring car" before it's even done.

So let's be proud that the Pro-Touring gospel is spreading. At our local hangout the other night, Ralph introduced a street rodder with a 1st gen f-body shell lying around to Pro-Touring.com. The guy was blown away! "Yes I CAN turn my Camaro into something cool!!"

Some of these fellers like the cars. That's good enough for me. And the guys that don't getit? At least they know about it. Hell, maybe next Tuesday I'll go to Bald Hill with a copy of Tony's book and ask all the Pro Streeters to repent and convert:

:hail: "Repent!! Oh ye straight line sinner!! CAST ASIDE your bouncy, bias plied Mickey T's! DENOUNCE your eight foot tall engine! EMBRACE all that is functional!"

Then I'll belt them across the forehead with Tony's book. :seizure:
/Steevo

68RallySport
08-26-2004, 09:29 AM
I Have Been Saved!!!i See The Light!!!!

CAMAROBOY69
08-26-2004, 09:44 AM
Yeah guys you can't let other people get you down about our Pro-Touring world. I am currently going thru this on another site and wow some kids are damn ignorant and close minded. I try not to let it get to me but sometimes I just dont understand how people can't understand that an old car built pro-touring style can perform damn good!!!!! :machine: