PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Interested in Meeting Up in North Georgia?

BulldawgMusclecars
11-28-2007, 10:32 PM
I'm in Woodstock (Towne Lake), and since the show season is over and most of the tracks are shut down I would like to have a get together with any of the PT guys who are interested. I'm thinking maybe a restaurant somewhere easily accessible to I-75 (maybe around Barrett Parkway?), and with plenty of parking so we can show off our rides. If anyone has any suggestions (day/time/place) chime in...weekends are best for me, maybe a Saturday night?

Mr.VENGEANCE
11-28-2007, 11:38 PM
im in.. seems like Barret Pkwy is a good spot.

maybe that area around the Golden Corral or in that Target parkinlot area..

too bad my ride isnt finished for that.. but ill still come and chit chat.

BulldawgMusclecars
11-29-2007, 12:56 AM
Mine isn't even started yet...though I guess I could drive it anyway, since I haven't started tearing it down yet. If I get a clutch back in my SS in time, I'll probably drive it.

HectorM52
11-29-2007, 05:08 AM
Mine isn't even started yet...though I guess I could drive it anyway, since I haven't started tearing it down yet. If I get a clutch back in my SS in time, I'll probably drive it.
I'll show up. I can try to bring my buddy with a similar truck to mine.

And I've got a centerforce clutch disc for sale CHEAP too (if you're interested).

Saturday night would be good. But it's going to be hard with all these Christmas parties coming up in the next few weeks.

BulldawgMusclecars
11-29-2007, 07:22 AM
I'll show up. I can try to bring my buddy with a similar truck to mine.

And I've got a centerforce clutch disc for sale CHEAP too (if you're interested).

Saturday night would be good. But it's going to be hard with all these Christmas parties coming up in the next few weeks.

Yeah, thats what I'm thinking...early January may be better (except for the 19th-26th; I'll be in ARUBA!). I already bought a McLeod, but thanks anyway!