PDA

View Full Version : Camaro project update (Link)

smittys69
01-12-2005, 06:44 PM
We finally have the quarters off and as of today, the right inner / outer wheel houses out. Part of the firewall is smoothed but still are moving the wiper motor and smoothing that area as well. Expect to get the front subframe out sometime early next week so I can bring home and rebuild the front end and install new disc brakes. I have added new pics to my webpage below.

MrQuick
01-12-2005, 11:12 PM
Hey Tim, looks good :mini tub: how were the floor boards? :mini tub: Looking at the rear quarter :mini tub: body work from a past body man reminds me that :mini tub: no matter how it looks on top :mini tub: you can never really see :mini tub: how bad the body its. look on the bright side :mini tub: you have two set of rear quarters.
Firewall looks like its coming out nice,the rust is all :315's on 18x11: in spots that are easily replaced. How is :315's on 18x11's: the roof section I think you lucked out there.
Anyways good luck with the :315's on 18x11's: project and please :315's on 18x11's: keep the pictures coming. Oh by the way any other plans on the rear?

TRILOGYZ28
01-13-2005, 12:15 AM
Hey Tim, looks good :mini tub: how were the floor boards? :mini tub: Looking at the rear quarter :mini tub: body work from a past body man reminds me that :mini tub: no matter how it looks on top :mini tub: you can never really see :mini tub: how bad the body its. look on the bright side :mini tub: you have two set of rear quarters.
Firewall looks like its coming out nice,the rust is all :315's on 18x11: in spots that are easily replaced. How is :315's on 18x11's: the roof section I think you lucked out there.
Anyways good luck with the :315's on 18x11's: project and please :315's on 18x11's: keep the pictures coming. Oh by the way any other plans on the rear?

vince, you trying to subliminally tell him something? :poke:

btw, lookin good !

Tim_in_NC
01-13-2005, 04:20 AM
Lookin' Good... Not much Longer now...

Hey... I thought that I was the only TIM SMITH in the world...

Cool Name...

See ya,
TIM SMITH

smittys69
01-13-2005, 08:56 AM
Vince:

Not sure, but are you suggesting something? I really thought about it but the expense too much. I planning on running 17's x 9 or 9.5 and I really don't care to go more than that. We were in the process of "planning" of extending the inners but the time and cost to do were gettin up there (not to mention that one change leads to many others). I put in a set of 17 x 9's and they looked really well but still had room to spare. Thanks for the comments guys - I'll post more as they become available.