PDA

View Full Version : Saner Fabrications?

Lyonscars
06-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Does anyone know John Saner of Saner Fabrications? He has my rear sway bar and a custom one that he made for me. I need them back ASAP and i can not reach him. He told me the part was shipped and my credit card has been charged, but he wont return my phone calls.

TUBED
06-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Not to jump to any conclusions for Saner's sake but keep trying to contact him, otherwise contact your credit card company and get the ball rolling on getting your funds back for no services or product provided.
Also the Better Business Bureau in that city will listen, file a complaint and be respectful to whomever you speak with ie.... the credit card company or BBC documenting their name , where they are located (city & state), date and time spoken to.
You have to be diplomatic and diligent thus you'll see results either way and this is in no way meant to throw Saner Fabrication under the bus.
Gerald

Lyonscars
06-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Thanks. That seems like a good way to address the problem.

jason@gmachine
06-12-2007, 06:51 PM
i really dislike hearing about things like this. When i started the company this was one of the major things that we addressed, having great customer service. We have been screwed by several other companies and well, you learn your lesson. I would def. give the BBB a call and even SEMA, if they are a member then that will get some reaction, hopefully. Then posting on boards like this will also get a reaction in most cases. These forums are becoming more and more popular every day.

Jason

Lyonscars
06-13-2007, 01:37 PM
I will keep calingl him and at the same time contact my credit card company and the BBB. Does anyone know who can make a custom offset sway bar?

jason@gmachine
06-13-2007, 05:00 PM
I will keep calingl him and at the same time contact my credit card company and the BBB. Does anyone know who can make a custom offset sway bar?

what kind of an offset?

Jason

Lyonscars
06-14-2007, 03:51 PM
Its for a challenger with a triangulated for link. Third member is offset.
But anyway i finally made contact with Saner and my sway bar is on its way. Thanks!