PDA

View Full Version : Just got AFX spindles for my Olds

olds87
05-03-2007, 06:03 PM
I just want to share this with you guys.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

Dose the upper ball joint be compress in to upper ball joint when using the torq rench?

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

McssGmachine
05-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Nice!! I thinking about switching over to that setup.

DarkoNova
05-07-2007, 05:55 PM
So I take it you ordered from SC&C? I tried ordering the spindles a few weeks ago from ATS and it said they'd ship in 2-3 days but a week later they still hadn't shipped.

Matt

olds87
05-07-2007, 06:23 PM
Yeah, they where backed up, I think it took three weeks to get everything. First thing was the control arms, then next day was the spindles from ATS.

Mark from SC&C said that they have ran out of boxess to ship there stuff out. But the things are awsome.

But, next thing I will get is Baer GT brakes from Mark. The price is at $895.00

Marcus SC&C
05-09-2007, 07:56 AM
I know ATS is trying 110% to get spindles etc. shipped right away but they`re selling faster than they can make them and ship them. We often run into the same thing (which if you have to have a problem is one of the better ones!). Rest assured though the parts are well worth the wait. Just try to order early and you won`t have any time crunches. Mark SC&C

Tony_SS
05-09-2007, 10:43 AM
I'd rather wait and be happy with a quality part...

Looks like a great setup!... one day I'll be there.. :)

Until then the Stage 2 ought to hold me over...

DarkoNova
05-09-2007, 02:17 PM
I know ATS is trying 110% to get spindles etc. shipped right away but they`re selling faster than they can make them and ship them. We often run into the same thing (which if you have to have a problem is one of the better ones!). Rest assured though the parts are well worth the wait. Just try to order early and you won`t have any time crunches. Mark SC&C

Yeah, that's what I thought. I remember Tyler said they were really expanding and trying to add new things to the store, so that's probably another reason. Funny thing is I cancelled my order, but I guess he never got to cancel it, so my account was charged today. Normally I'd be pissed, but I want these things, so I don't mind. :smoke:

Matt

DarkoNova
05-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Awesome I just got mine today. These things are beefy! I didn't think they'd be this thick and heavy. They weigh about 13 pounds each. :jawdrop:

It's just too bad I can't use them for a few more months until I get the brakes. :(

Matt

olds87
05-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Me to :crying: