PDA

View Full Version : Super Chevy

cmthomp2
03-21-2007, 09:35 AM
Anyone going to the Super Chevy in Budds Creek MD this April? This will be my first time down there. Ive taken my car to maple grove the past 2 years and have done well. Is there many novas that attend? thanks fellas

jasonsnova
04-04-2007, 05:58 AM
ive been to super chevy in epping nh several times .....if its a chevy their will be lots of them their! (i have a nova as well), im seriously bummed that epping doesnt have it anymore!

68sixspeed
04-04-2007, 05:28 PM
ive been to super chevy in epping nh several times .....if its a chevy their will be lots of them their! (i have a nova as well), im seriously bummed that epping doesnt have it anymore!

yep, no Epping this year will suck... I've already made reservations for Maple Grove - hopefully more cars this year, '06 was pretty light- I hadn't gone there is a few years, it use to pull lots more.

weamdog
04-08-2007, 05:11 AM
I'm hoping to get down to Budds Creek, but the way things are going I may not be back on the road by then. I'm a Budds Creek virgin also, so I'm not sure what the turnout looks like.

MikeDVC
04-08-2007, 06:09 PM
I went to Budds Creek last year and have been to Maple Grove many times. Last year the Budds Creek turn-out was much less then Maple Grove...but it was the first year.

I plan to go again this year.