PDA

View Full Version : c k performance in L.I. N.Y.

quadfather
02-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Just wondering in anyone had any feedback on theese guys ,good or bad . im looking to buy some h.d . shafts, planetaries, and hard parts for 4l80e . and theese guys were recomended to me. i just haven't heard of them and was wondering if there stuff is good quality. here's a link www.ckperformance.com

79TA455STROKED
02-08-2007, 08:20 PM
I have heard nothing but good things about them.Chris,the owner,is supposed to be one of the best and is a real nice guy to deal with.He doesnt try to sell you anything you dont need.

rocketrod
02-09-2007, 05:25 AM
I have heard nothing but good things about them.Chris,the owner,is supposed to be one of the best and is a real nice guy to deal with.He doesnt try to sell you anything you dont need.
What he said. You may want to check out www.turbobuick.com (http://www.turbobuick.com), Chris is a a Supporting Vendor on that site and posts quite regularly.

Redreign
03-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Chris is The Truth! I own a Camaro with earth shattering power (550 HP) and i keep breaking trannys built by this supposely good tranny guy on Merrick rd who shall remain nameless, I broke two of his transmissions. So I was referred to Chris @ CK PERFORMANCE His shop was in Long Island City (Queens) at the time. He only works on Hi-performance Cars. I remember him asking a series of questions before he gave me the address and then gave me the go ahead to come over. He is a Very Cool dude and very stand up kind of guy. He stands by his Product. Ever since I brought his tranny it has ran flawless, that was 10 years ago. He Built me a 700r4 with 2400 High stall heavy duty converter. He also Added internal Bullet proof parts that would not break and could take up to 1500 HP. What he called his stage 2 set up. It cost me around $1500 It was worth the investment.

alocker
03-10-2014, 04:11 AM
Jake's performance specialized in the 4L80e and has a fantastic reputation.

Thephranc
03-10-2014, 06:38 AM
I got my 2004r from CK. Other than late shipping I have zero complaints.