PDA

View Full Version : Hi All!

Raptor Pilot
12-04-2004, 07:59 AM
Hi guys. I heard about this site about 6 months ago or so but have just been really busy with work, moving and coaching basketball to register. I have an '88 GTA Notchback resto on hold because I picked up a '70 Firebird Formula 400 that I just removed the front clip from in my garage. The car sat in an abondoned house for some time, and hadn't been registered/driven since 6/83! The car had a decent amount of rust, so I DA'd it from the doors back and then hit it with a little etching primer to hold it over until a possible body dip. I am looking at a full on pro-tour setup when completed. I am not sure of all the details yet since the project is so new to me, but I'm sure it won't take long to compile a huge stack of receipts for parts, etc. I am enjoying the site so far and look forward to picking everyone's brain as I go along in my build up.

c.schulz
12-04-2004, 08:05 AM
Hi. And welcome to our little home,but.... :postpics:

Ralph LoGrasso
12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Welcome to the site! I love early second gen birds, and will probably build one as my next project in a few years so I agree! --- :pics2:

Raptor Pilot
12-05-2004, 04:40 PM
Here you go. These are from early June/04 when I purchased the car. I have since moved it from my friend's yard into my garage. The car has been relieved of it's interior and front clip thus far. :cheers:

Piet
12-06-2004, 10:11 AM
Can't wait to see progress pictures.....
Welcome!

derekf
12-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Hi, er.. Pilot (what's your name?). Welcome to the board!