PDA

View Full Version : maids scrapped my catalogs from sema

kball
11-11-2004, 10:52 PM
:screwy: The maids at the mirage turfed all my stuff from the show. Anyway, this is going to be a long shot. I don't remember what company it was from, but they were in the high perf. building. The catalog I needed was for chevelle repro parts. They were advertising complete console kits for under 200 bucks, wheel opening trim for dirt cheap, until new years those specials were supposed to be on for. If could only get the name of the company, or if someone read the same pamplet, help me out. My memory has gotten worse since spending 4 days in Vegas. Funny how that happens.

MrQuick
11-12-2004, 08:43 AM
the only repop vendor I saw was Goodmark,Classic industies and NPD...I must have missed that flier. I think you were talking about NPD. Damn those maids

in2protour
11-12-2004, 10:02 AM
Go to Google and type SEMA 2004, you can do a search for vendors and the SEMA site will list all the vendors that were at the show based on category. Also has a web link to the vendor's site. Hope that helps you.

Steve Chryssos
11-16-2004, 11:48 AM
Were the maids good lookin'? Were they of the french variety?

kball
11-16-2004, 11:44 PM
yeah right, they looked more like mexican bouncers from Cancun. Even as drunk as I was some days they were still hideous things.

Steve Chryssos
11-17-2004, 07:43 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kenova
11-18-2004, 05:40 PM
yeah right, they looked more like mexican bouncers from Cancun. Even as drunk as I was some days they were still hideous things.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sounds like a good, big winter coat wouldn't even help them!!!
Ken