PDA

View Full Version : New England Summer Nationals

jeff5347
04-14-2006, 09:31 AM
Has anyone ever been to this show. Is anyone making it to this years show.
http://www.summernationals.com/index2.html

It is the biggest show on the northeast. Over 4000 cars.
Let me know if your going and we can meet up.

jeff5347
04-14-2006, 10:08 AM
this is a car that was built in hanover or haverhill and was at the sema show. was also at the summer nats

kman67rsss
04-15-2006, 06:13 PM
Ive been a few times and its a great time. ive seen that camaro personally and its an awesome car. it was at super chevy in epping this year also. The car next to it in that picture, Strip teaser, is also an awesome car. it lives near me and ive seen it at many cruise nights. personally id take Strip teaser over that camaro as it strikes me as more driveable

69bigblock
04-16-2006, 03:30 AM
I usually go to the show, but not sure if I'm going this year....

comp-spec
04-16-2006, 05:17 AM
this is a car that was built in hanover or haverhill and was at the sema show. was also at the summer nats

This car was built by www.competition-specialties.com (http://www.competition-specialties.com) in Hanover Mass.It took best of show at the summer nats last year so it will be on the shirts and stuff this year .As far as driveable we drove this car over 5k miles this year to all shows with in a couple hundred miles of the shop. The summer nats ,eppin 100 miles each way.I only take the trailer for far trips just in case of a problem.It will be on power tour this year 1500 miles down 1500 miles back no trailer.:drive1:

It just takes a lot of cleaning after the long trips

http://www.competition-specialties.com/67_camaro.htm

comp-spec
04-16-2006, 05:22 AM
If U NEVER BEEN TO THE SUMMER NATS U SHOULD GO BEST SHOW IN OUR AREA. 4 DAYS BURN OUTS DURING THE DAY AT THE SHOW AND AT NIGHT DOWN TOWN , OPEN HEADERS, SLICKS CRUISIN AROUND TOWN NO PROBLEMS.OVER 4000 CARS

Munch69ProTour
04-17-2006, 04:04 AM
I'm in, at least for the first two nights.

jeff5347
04-27-2006, 08:54 AM
Hey guys little late getting back on the forums but cool tro see there are people from the northeast. i was starting to think i was the only one. I hit the summer nays every year. unfortunately its the only good car show in the area for the year. I have a black 68 camaro as many may know and my wife judt got herself a 90 lx. so it should be a good time. What i think would be kinda nice is if any of you guys hitting the show this year would like to meet up and trade pleasantries. I know id like to meet you guys and check out the sweet rides. My friend had his 93 mustang susp done near custom specialties. I cant remember the palce i think it was dmc racing or something but they are a chassis shop and have done some sic work.

ponchopwr70
04-30-2006, 02:14 PM
I think I'll be going on the saturday, I'll have my 383 done and broken in and I'll my tt2's on. I've never been. I wouldn't mind meeting up with someone, i live in R.I. Do they really have drags up there?