PDA

View Full Version : Ron Davis Radiator

LoPro67
03-26-2006, 11:55 PM
I need a small block (700hp) manual RD for my 67 Nova. I have seen other threads stating that RD is user friendly to this site in regards to price. Is that still true? Is there any other radiators out there that are comparable to the quality and performance of an RD? I am about 99% sold on the custom RD product, but have never had the pleasure of seeing one live, especially in a Nova. I am a week away from making a purchase so any info would be helpful.

LowBuckX
03-27-2006, 12:12 AM
Is there any other radiators out there that are comparable to the quality and performance of an RD?

Quality Id have to say RD Has the best workmanship
Performance I have to say Many or most are comparable

I still beleive they work with PT members. But not me. :smashcomp

LoPro67
03-31-2006, 11:23 PM
Does anyone have a point of contact and email address for someone at RD that I can communicate with. A phone number would be nice, but I am in Iraq and that makes it difficult.

speedster
04-01-2006, 05:43 AM
Does anyone have a point of contact and email address for someone at RD that I can communicate with. A phone number would be nice, but I am in Iraq and that makes it difficult.

On this site, send an email to Porschev8. That is Tim Crosby at Ron Davis radiators. If not that, you could get ahold of him one of these ways:

[email protected]
www.rondavisradiators.com
Phone 623-877-5000 ext. #3
Fax 623-877-5001

chicane67
04-01-2006, 10:22 AM
You might want to look at C&R while your at it.....

Richz68
04-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Jason..... you've got mail.... :cool:

porschev8
04-03-2006, 08:26 PM

Jason,
My email address is [email protected]
We always give military personel an extra deep discount.

LoPro67
04-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Tim,
I just want to publically say that I really appreciate the service, price and attention that you and the other RD folks have given in this matter. So far Ron Davis' customer service has matched their acclaimed performance and quality products. :1st:

I can hardly wait to mount that badboy in my ride and show it off.

Thanks again!